How ironic...

I do get a little chuckle every time I see this sign on tv.

Who knows? After all the scandals are investigated and after all the trials are over they may have a new home in upstate New York that already has the family name on it...

How ironic... Originally Posted by gfejunkie
Exactly how "ironic" is it, bfejunkie?

What is "ironic" would be that bfejunkie did not take the time to do a quick search in order to determine the actual reason it is named the Clinton Correctional Facility.

Had he done so, bfe would have quickly learned that it was named after the county where it is located. And not a specific person or persons!

In case you have not guessed it, the Clinton Correctional Facility is located in Clinton County, New York! Duh!

Remember bfe, search is your friend!

Nice try, though!

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clint...ional_Facility
Nice try bfejunkie, but the Clinton Correctional Facility was not named for a person. Instead it was named after the county in New York, where it is located.

That being Clinton County, New York!

Remember bfe, search is your friend!

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clint...ional_Facility Originally Posted by bigtex
And Clinton County was named after a person. So ..... NICE TRY!!!!

"George Clinton, the first Governor of New York"

You keep up the dumbass posting, and U of H is going to cancel your ticket!

You keep up the dumbass posting, and U of H is going to cancel your ticket! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Where does it say that it was named after George Clinton? I will give you a hint. It doesn't!

However, it does say that "its actual name is derived from its location in Clinton County, New York."

From Wiki:

"The prison itself is sometimes colloquially referred to as Dannemora, although its actual name is derived from its location in Clinton County, New York."

LLIdiot has once again shown why he is the Patriarch of the Notorious Idiot Klan, errr Clan!

Carry on, Private Idiot!

LLIdiot, if you keep up your dumbass posting ... The Idiotville ISD School Board might soon be looking for a new person, place or thing to identify itself with.

Perhaps they might want to consider Dumbass ISD!

The irony is that bigturd always has to have everything explained to him.

Thanks, LL.
The irony is that bigturd always has to have everything explained to him.

Thanks, LL. Originally Posted by gfejunkie
And he still doesn't understand. Moron.
I'll see if I can make it a little easier for bigturd...

Just substitute the word "appropriate" for "ironic".

How's that?
I'll see if I can make it a little easier for bigturd...

Just substitute the word "appropriate" for "ironic".

How's that? Originally Posted by gfejunkie
BFE, it looks like you and your fellow BFE Idiots will have a full Google Search class.

I sincerely hope the instructor has been trained in teaching the mentally handicapped!

Remember the catch phrase, "Search is your friend!"

You keep up the dumbass posting, and U of H is going to cancel your ticket! Originally Posted by LexusLover
THIS is George Clinton!