Role Play

So when a guy asks the ladies for role play, is it 100% Daddy/Daughter play or are there other scenarios we like to play out there?
Daddy/daughter is the only roleplay out there
I've had secretary/boss scenario.
Plus another guy wanted to pretend to be a computer repairman with lonely housewife. And others.
No requests for a nun with a big paddle?
No requests for a nun with a big paddle? Originally Posted by inspector farquar
Like 3 nuns in a boat? Isn't that a nursery rhyme? Lol
How about a cable guy there to install internet in the bedroom and when he checks to make sure computer works a personal BJ video pops up and he ends up getting one?
Like 3 nuns in a boat? Isn't that a nursery rhyme? Lol Originally Posted by lizshue81
No nursery rhyme I ever heard! But I like it.
No requests for a nun with a big paddle? Originally Posted by inspector farquar
I thought they used rulers.
They used anything they could get their hands on!
So when a guy asks the ladies for role play, is it 100% Daddy/Daughter play or are there other scenarios we like to play out there? Originally Posted by jammanoman
I LOVE to Role-Play and love the details before hand. The role-play begins as soon as I answer the door. Some that I have done and enjoy: Sex Therapist/Client; Boss/Employee; Peeping Tom (Exhibitionist/Voyeur); Dom/Sub; Teacher/Schoolgirl
I like the job interview role play.

Also the "My man was cheating on me and you're my revenge fuck" but that should start at the hotel bar.
I could write a book on my fantasy role play ideas, each one being more depraved that the last...
I love,love,love role play. Maintenance man/ divorcee or doctor/nurse - the scenarios are endless!
I could write a book on my fantasy role play ideas, each one being more depraved that the last... Originally Posted by RoxxxyRae

Alright now you have to elaborate. :-)
I like this thread.