Toy selection

I'm a like a kid in a candy shop every time I find myself in one of those adult novelty stores. The last couple of times that I went though, I found myself going through the isles thinking, "Have that one, and that one, and that one!!!" Lol

Is there any particular toy or equipment or even lube that you like or that you think really spices up a good session?
Autoblow2
I'm totally with you La Vida when it comes to reveling in the joys of sex toys. In my collection, I've got an array of impact play toys, a couple vibrators, a handful of butt plugs and anal toys, a leather blindfold, some ball gags, restraints, and a feather tickler. In addition, I've also got a SpareParts harness and a few dildos. The most recent one I acquired was a VixSkin dildo by Vixen Creations (which is based here in Austin).

It's so hard to choose which is my absolute favorite. Based on the vibe, I gravitate more to different ones depending on a variety of reasons. As for my wishlist, an njoy Eleven and a Hitachi Magic Wand are at the top!

p.s. My absolute favorite lube brand is Sliquid.

Is there any particular toy or equipment or even lube that you like or that you think really spices up a good session? Originally Posted by La Vida
a handful of butt plugs and anal toys Originally Posted by Lena Duvall
Do you still have the pony-tail butt plug? That looked good on you.

As for my wishlist, an njoy Eleven and a Hitachi Magic Wand are at the top! Originally Posted by Lena Duvall
By most accounts, the Hitachi Magic Wand is not as durable now as it was when made in Japan. The eroscillator is good (recommended by Dr. Ruth), though more expensive.
OMG, yes! You're taking me all the way back to 2016. I still have my fox fur tail butt plug. When wearing it, I feel equally frisky and silly. It's lots of fun but since it's kind of cumbersome to travel with, I often leave it at home. Though, I'm glad you enjoyed how it looked in me.

Do you still have the pony-tail butt plug? That looked good on you. Originally Posted by saustin

So the Hitachi Magic Wand is one of those legendary toys that I've always wanted to try. But only got around to very recently. During a duo with one of my absolute favorite babes, she had a cordless one on hand which packed a powerful punch. There was copious squirting and I definitely experienced one of the biggest O's I've had in recent memory.

I just looked up the eroscillator as I'd never heard of it. It looks enticing just based on the unique design.

By most accounts, the Hitachi Magic Wand is not as durable now as it was when made in Japan. The eroscillator is good (recommended by Dr. Ruth), though more expensive. Originally Posted by saustin
Holly shit when I first glanced at this threAD I thought now your after Toyz.
OMG, yes! You're taking me all the way back to 2016. I still have my fox fur tail butt plug. When wearing it, I feel equally frisky and silly. It's lots of fun but since it's kind of cumbersome to travel with, I often leave it at home. Though, I'm glad you enjoyed how it looked in me. Originally Posted by Lena Duvall
Doh! It was the fox tail photo that I saw Perhaps the pony tail was wishful thinking

The womanizer has also been reported as a popular toy.
Now that I think about it, there really is no good reason why I don't also have a pony tail plug!

Doh! It was the fox tail photo that I saw Perhaps the pony tail was wishful thinking Originally Posted by saustin

And my wishlist grows. Thanks for the suggestion.

The womanizer has also been reported as a popular toy. Originally Posted by saustin