How does one become a White Knight? PWLD?

I have had fuck buddies and long term relationships with providers. Pathetic. Originally Posted by Cap'n Crunch
That's what is sad... For one at a younger age than many here to have a string of whores as fuck buddies and long term relationships seems to indicate someone that HAS to pay...

What causes that for you? Social Awkwardness? An inability to relate personally to a normal woman? Some physical issue you can't overcome?

Many of us P4P out of a desire for variety and because we can afford to.

Others P4P because they are in a committed relationship that does not meet their sexual needs and they want to avoid the complications of an affair....

But it is always sad to come across a younger guy engaging in P4P out of a sense of true need because of his inability to connect emotionally and intellectually with a woman that is not a whore.

They sell their soul and hand over their balls.

Their future probably entails raising some whore born child with developmental issues due to mommies bad habits with mommy off turning tricks.....
Commonly called "bitches"...
I'm sure that's the case in some situations but not always. One reason I've done it is for the thrill. Two people with zero in common can def break up the same old same old day to day routine. If she is from another country that can be fun too. Especially if the dirty talk is through Google translator! I can tell you this. When the relationship crosses the line and it has a bunch of times I no longer paid for her time. They can't have it both ways with me and they were fine with it. These situations don't last long but they are not always for the reasons you stated. They can just be fun as long as they are respectful.

P.S.- All RMT's are BSC. Even the ones from China.
Whispers, maybe its just me but I'm not making the connection between the WK Title and what your discussin in post #1.
Whispers, maybe its just me but I'm not making the connection between the WK Title and what your discussin in post #1. Originally Posted by DocHolyday
I was using Capn Crunch as an example of how someone becomes a pussy whipped lap dog. he is too proud of his "relationships" with whores and seems to spend far more time with them then real world relationships and for a younger guy that is symptomatic with some personality defect IMO
I was using Capn Crunch as an example of how someone becomes a pussy whipped lap dog. he is too proud of his "relationships" with whores and seems to spend far more time with them then real world relationships and for a younger guy that is symptomatic with some personality defect IMO Originally Posted by Whispers
"...seems to spend far more time with them then real world relationships..."
So fucking what.

"...is symptomatic with some personality defect"
Are you a keyboard mental health expert or just speculating on whether or not someone has a medical condition?
Nah, he's just "keyboard mental". not an expert on anything.... other than self diagnosis.
I guess I should have used his name in the title huh?
Lol, Oh how the piggies will grunt when they hear how the Old Boar suffered...
Where did the Cap'n go?
There is a reason they call it the worlds oldest profession.
That's what is sad... For one at a younger age than many here to have a string of whores as fuck buddies and long term relationships seems to indicate someone that HAS to pay...

What causes that for you? Social Awkwardness? An inability to relate personally to a normal woman? Some physical issue you can't overcome?

Many of us P4P out of a desire for variety and because we can afford to.

Others P4P because they are in a committed relationship that does not meet their sexual needs and they want to avoid the complications of an affair....

But it is always sad to come across a younger guy engaging in P4P out of a sense of true need because of his inability to connect emotionally and intellectually with a woman that is not a whore.

They sell their soul and hand over their balls.

Their future probably entails raising some whore born child with developmental issues due to mommies bad habits with mommy off turning tricks..... Originally Posted by Whispers
Replace the word "Whore" from all your whore hating rhetoric and insert your legal name. You seek revenge for the deep emotional abuse you suffered as a child from your father. He scarred your soul with his hatred and disapproval of you when you were a helpless child. All you wanted was to be loved. You learned that overeating and the ease of the internet made a perfect wall of insulation against all this hurt.

Insulting others who seek to bond emotionally with another human being is threatening to you. It is vulnerable to trust someone, when you were a child and you were obviously emotionally abused in a most vicious and condescending manner you then learned to stop feeling and developed a thick armor in order to protect yourself.

To then insult a child of a whore you despise so much shows the depth and scope of the hatred you harbor and continue to carry with you in the physical manifestation of obesity. Obesity is a response to stress. It is a wall of sorts, much like the wall of junk a hoarder hides behind to protect them psychologically from the truth.

Human beings are wired to utilize escapist tendencies, that is why sex, alcohol, rich foods and gambling have always been popular. Human beings are also wired to pair up and form bonds of intimate trust. How we seek those bonds varies, some people are more fortunate than others in their approach. We learn about trust from our parents early on, and unfortunately sometimes parents are not willing or able to properly fulfill that role. In adulthood we come to terms with what truth we were given, and how we learn to process that reveals our character. By relinquishing whatever we deem unfair or hurtful in our lives brings transcendence. It is by experiencing positive acceptance and forgiveness of our past and ourselves that allows the greatest psychological transcendence to take place.

You can choose to judge others harshly all you want, ultimately the way we express our rage towards others becomes the rage we feel towards ourselves because it is impossible to harbor chronic rage and self acceptance in the same space. Forgive others and you accept yourself. You cannot change others, you can only change yourself. Preoccupation with others steals time and energy from yourself and gives you a diversion to not deal with your own self and your own issues that need to be addressed. It is escapism only.
Replace the word "Whore" from all your whore hating rhetoric and insert your legal name. You seek revenge for the deep emotional abuse you suffered as a child from your father. He scarred your soul with his hatred and disapproval of you when you were a helpless child. All you wanted was to be loved. You learned that overeating and the ease of the internet made a perfect wall of insulation against all this hurt.

Insulting others who seek to bond emotionally with another human being is threatening to you. It is vulnerable to trust someone, when you were a child and you were obviously emotionally abused in a most vicious and condescending manner you then learned to stop feeling and developed a thick armor in order to protect yourself.

To then insult a child of a whore you despise so much shows the depth and scope of the hatred you harbor and continue to carry with you in the physical manifestation of obesity. Obesity is a response to stress. It is a wall of sorts, much like the wall of junk a hoarder hides behind to protect them psychologically from the truth.

Human beings are wired to utilize escapist tendencies, that is why sex, alcohol, rich foods and gambling have always been popular. Human beings are also wired to pair up and form bonds of intimate trust. How we seek those bonds varies, some people are more fortunate than others in their approach. We learn about trust from our parents early on, and unfortunately sometimes parents are not willing or able to properly fulfill that role. In adulthood we come to terms with what truth we were given, and how we learn to process that reveals our character. By relinquishing whatever we deem unfair or hurtful in our lives brings transcendence. It is by experiencing positive acceptance and forgiveness of our past and ourselves that allows the greatest psychological transcendence to take place.

You can choose to judge others harshly all you want, ultimately the way we express our rage towards others becomes the rage we feel towards ourselves because it is impossible to harbor chronic rage and self acceptance in the same space. Forgive others and you accept yourself. You cannot change others, you can only change yourself. Preoccupation with others steals time and energy from yourself and gives you a diversion to not deal with your own self and your own issues that need to be addressed. It is escapism only. Originally Posted by cinderbella

Bonding? Is that like when my son put crazy glue in my Preparation H?
[IMG]jMO9EZq.png[/IMG]
Bonding? Is that like when my son put crazy glue in my Preparation H? Originally Posted by Still Looking

You can choose to judge others harshly all you want, ultimately the way we express our rage towards others becomes the rage we feel towards ourselves because it is impossible to harbor chronic rage and self acceptance in the same space. Forgive others and you accept yourself. You cannot change others, you can only change yourself. Preoccupation with others steals time and energy from yourself and gives you a diversion to not deal with your own self and your own issues that need to be addressed. It is escapism only. Originally Posted by cinderbella