Thanks Z! - Entry was made into the record books.

Thanks Z!!!!

An entry was made in your honor to the "epic times" sections of the historical record books.

Jack$
Thank you Z for a GREAT time as usual!!!
Thank you Z for a great and long lasting party last evening. Great people, delicious food, tasty drinks, exciting raffles, and lots of fun adult games.

Special shout out to ffireman, Jack, PITD and all the others who helped in so many ways to make this gathering a big success.

Party on Z...
Yes yes.. Thank u Z. Amazing time as usual with Amazing people.
Thanks Z!!!!

An entry was made in your honor to the "epic times" sections of the historical record books.

Jack$
Originally Posted by Jack$lit
Ditto!!

And thank you to all who came for being respectful, fun, and sexy as hell!
Btw I won the costume contest in case anyone wondered. Lol. Will SOMEONE please dress up with me in the future??
I had a great time! Thanks so much to those who made a wonderful evening happen.
What can I say that everyone else hasn't? The entire atmosphere of the party was out of this world. My thanks for allowing this guy to partake of such a fine social. Kudos to Z and all the other guys that make this such an enjoyable evening. This was my 3rd time at Z's place and never been disappointed. Except I suck at poker

Party on..............
What else can be said, Best Party Ever!! Thanks Z'.
Had a blast as usual. Can't thank you enough Z!!!
I had a blast!!
Good times, and great friends. Who needs more?
Thanks Z, Jack$lit, PITD, Liz, and errrrbody else for the epic times as usual!! Can't wait for the next one y'all <3
Had fun, thanks!
Thanks as always to Z tonk and the rest of the team for always throwing a fun party. It was a blast as usual.
Thank you Z for hosting such wonderfully depraved people in the most fun way! And thanks to Liz, Jack, PITD, & Fireman for all your behind the scenes work!