Taxes are due

For those of you who claim to pay your taxes, I think it should be fair that we should be able to take our taxes out just in case you accidentally miss count. How do you like that? I mean it's only fair right?
Yeah right they pay taxes. Lmfao
They've got to keep that govt cheese flowing
Bitches ain't paying shit!
The government (at local, state and federal levels) doesn't deserve a single red cent from providers until *after* decriminalization becomes law throughout this land (and not just a limited way in one county in Nevada). Why should providers pay money to government agencies that harass them more than they aid them?

TBH, I'm sure there probably are providers who are net recipients of government money. Civilians are still the overwhelming majority of the welfare abuse problem, though.
The government (at local, state and federal levels) doesn't deserve a single red cent from providers until *after* decriminalization becomes law throughout this land (and not just a limited way in one county in Nevada). Why should providers pay money to government agencies that harass them more than they aid them?

TBH, I'm sure there probably are providers who are net recipients of government money. Civilians are still the overwhelming majority of the welfare abuse problem, though. Originally Posted by Blue_eyed_shy_guy

You could say that about all business owners. Why pay government agencies that harass you. Cuz its the law, and all the ones that love to say I pay my taxes,
Fuck you. You don't pay shit.
Let me see a 20k check they wrote to pay uncle Sam and I will shut up.
For those of you who claim to pay your taxes, I think it should be fair that we should be able to take our taxes out just in case you accidentally miss count. How do you like that? I mean it's only fair right? Originally Posted by Congratulations
Is it possible there will be a mid-April salmon run?
Silly hobbyist....some providers do pay taxes....I know I do
Silly hobbyist....some providers do pay taxes....I know I do Originally Posted by Daddys Girl ATX

How much did you pay?
Haha..you think Im going to release my personal info to you? Just know I do not live off of welfare and I had to pay.

I own a business outside of the hobby. But you shouldn't put all providers in a category that we pay taxes or we aren't responsible.
Haha..you think Im going to release my personal info to you? Just know I do not live off of welfare and I had to pay.

I own a business outside of the hobby. But you shouldn't put all providers in a category that we pay taxes or we aren't responsible. Originally Posted by Daddys Girl ATX

Whatever. If your business was successfull you wouldn't be selling ass.
So you claim your hookin money under your business income.unlikely
If providers were responsible, they wouldn't be "providing" or posting in the former snatch thread.
So you claim your hookin money under your business income.unlikely Originally Posted by Kickrocks
She probably uses the 'business' as a front.
So you claim your hookin money under your business income.unlikely Originally Posted by Kickrocks
Well, ya know, Some of the ladies, as well as most of the guys, just like sex, the money is just an extra benefit. Sayin' that is like saying to the guys, "if you had any "game", you wouldn't be paying for it". And of course, is some cases, you'd be right.
  • sydmo
  • 04-18-2017, 01:03 PM
that's a good fucking point