Bimbo Trump accuser wanted a job, but Trump wouldn't entertain her requests.

Trump accuser lobbied to be his makeup artist months before her sex assault allegations roiled campaign
BY JOHN SOLOMON - 12/18/17 08:49 PM EST

The New York cosmetics executive who publicly alleged Donald Trump sexually assaulted her in the 1990s repeatedly solicited the future president to become his campaign makeup artist and to pitch her new product line in the months before her story roiled the 2016 presidential race, according to the woman and her contemporaneous emails. Jill Harth wrote Trump in an Oct. 1, 2015, email sent to him through his New York company’s headquarters:

“Hi Donald, you are doing a tremendous job of shaking things up in the United States. I am definitely on Team Trump as so many others are.”
In another email seeking to meet Trump personally, Harth offered to be a campaign surrogate willing to tell voters how Trump “helped me with my self-confidence and all positive things about how he is with women.”

(The Hill)
Must have wanted to give him a second chance, to see if he had changed.
He hasn’t changed his tie.

Still looks like the flag of the USSR, only tied to cover up his gut.
. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Harth and her husband have been trying to sue Trump for years. Two grifters.
How about all the contractors he stiffs ... how long have they been trying to sue Twitler, ***ler?
  • WTF
  • 12-23-2017, 08:08 AM
.Bimbo Trump accuser wanted a job, but Trump wouldn't entertain her requests.
Bimbo Trump accuser wanted a job, but Trump wouldn't entertain her requests.

Originally Posted by I B Hankering
What about the other 15!

Here is Al Franken's accuser!

What about the other 15!

Here is Al Franken's accuser!

Originally Posted by WTF
15 jilted Gold Diggers who do not have photos to back up their allegations.

Poor, li'l ol' Franken. Elected by fraud, taken out by a broad. Couldn't have happened to a more deserving clown.
Poor Corpy... still laying low..

I can see some jealous posters in this thread. Jealous for several reasons.

No one is accusing them of asking them for sex. No one is accusing them of having enough money to pay 20 women their settlement demands. No one of them have the balls to run for POTUS. No one of them has a "trophy" wife.

The list is almost endless.

Poor, li'l ol' Franken. Elected by fraud, taken out by a broad. Couldn't have happened to a more deserving clown.
Yeah, do you think Franken would have won if that pic came out during his first campaign? He only won by 312 votes. Trump won despite these allegations. And a lot of women voted for him.

https://thelily.com/millions-of-amer...ce-fe950e6085a
WTF your GFs are still waiting! Why don't you share with AssUp?

[IMG][/QUOTE][/IMG]
Yeah, do you think Franken would have won if that pic came out during his first campaign? He only won by 312 votes. Trump won despite these allegations. And a lot of women voted for him. Originally Posted by bambino
That's their fake news .... Franken quit because he was guilty! And the "events" were "fresh" not stale.

No forged year books. No written requests for employment. No written offers to help the campaign.

No prior inconsistent behavior that affects the credibility of the "tardy accuser"!

Or in WTF's case .... "retardy accuser"!
That's their fake news .... Franken quit because he was guilty! And the "events" were "fresh" not stale.

No forged year books. No written requests for employment. No written offers to help the campaign.

No prior inconsistent behavior that affects the credibility of the "tardy accuser"!

Or in WTF's case .... "retardy accuser"! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Sure. That’s what they said on “the Lilly?”

And all of Twitler’s accusers were liars, like you?

Did any of them try to drive through UT campus without a permit, LLiarMan?

On this any all discussions involving the endless lies of our Scheissfuhrer, you need to STFU.

Got it?
  • WTF
  • 12-23-2017, 10:20 AM

WTF ...they are still waiting for you back at the "pod"!