Is Don Jr. Fucking Melania ?

just wondering...saw a xmas pic of their hillbilly family and you just know the Orange clown aint doing nothing but eating it. Nasty ass fuckers...
  • WTF
  • 12-23-2017, 02:06 PM
She is fucking them all....no telling how much she'll get from Trump when she leaves his ass!

Looks like SissyLips is in a jealous rage again.

What's wrong

Did you want to be the only one sucking Junior's cock?

Don't you imagine he gets much better offers than yours?
Leave it to the Clarksville reach around crew to talk about gay sex.

LMAO!
just wondering...saw a xmas pic of their hillbilly family and you just know the Orange clown aint doing nothing but eating it. Nasty ass fuckers... Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Actually a lot of people are saying Don “fuck face” Jr back doors Eric.
Actually a lot of people are saying Don “fuck face” Jr back doors Eric. Originally Posted by StandinStraight
Actually, a lot of people are saying Shit-stained Chapped-ass back-doors you, Standing Stupid. It's a faggoty, lib-retard thing you dim-retards are known to regularly support and engage in, Standing Stupid.
just wondering...saw a xmas pic of their hillbilly family and you just know the Orange clown aint doing nothing but eating it. Nasty ass fuckers... Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Have you tongue fucked any Trump ass yet?
Actually a lot of people are saying Don “fuck face” Jr back doors Eric. Originally Posted by StandinStraight
Name three
North Korea is still trying to get a working missile with a nuke on top, Obama/Hillary people inside the FBI are trying to overthrow this government, the left is eating itself and the same time exposing it's fascist tendencies and this is the shit that Stand in Shit is writing about. I'll never know why you're not walking away with the Dipshit of the Year award. Assup, like Hillary is old news.
Unless he/she has cut him off, I'd bet Odumbo is still fucking his tranny .....
Unless he/she has cut him off, I'd bet Odumbo is still fucking his tranny ..... Originally Posted by 00 gauge
... rumor is he/she is "moving on" to more fertile fields.
North Korea is still trying to get a working missile with a nuke on top, Obama/Hillary people inside the FBI are trying to overthrow this government, the left is eating itself and the same time exposing it's fascist tendencies and this is the shit that Stand in Shit is writing about. I'll never know why you're not walking away with the Dipshit of the Year award. Assup, like Hillary is old news. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
SS got in too late for the nomination to be included in the poll.
SS got in too late for the nomination to be included in the poll. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
He's so worthless I wouldn't vote for him for DOTY!

(In fact I'm still saving my vote in case there's a tie!)
SS got in too late for the nomination to be included in the poll. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Fake poll.

Real dick pics.
She is pegging all the Trump men.