Arlington sting advice

I was caught in a sting in Arlington back in January. I can’t afford my own attorney so I’ll have to go with a court appointed attorney. Only thing on my background is a Class C misdemeanor from nearly ten years ago. What are the chances that my court appointed attorney could get the charges deferred or am I looking at jail time?
Go read the law. https://statutes.capitol.texas.gov/D.../htm/PE.43.htm

Not sure but there might be provisions for 1st time offense
Do you mind sharing what kind of ad you answered
If you look at "old post", it was posted again on 2/28 and 3/1.
Not admonishing you and I wish you the very best in your situation.

Johns, there is a very easy lesson to be learned here.

ATXG has been on the board nearly 10 years and he went searching for new P and got popped.

If her number doesn't come up here with multiple reviews or you don't know for sure she is not affiliated........

FUCKING AVOID UNREVIEWED/UNKNOWN HOOKERS OR DIRE CONSEQUENCES LIE AHEAD
Yea dude I feel like such a dumbass. I was in a rush which is no excuse to ignore all the signs and red flags that were right there in front of me smh
Not to be a dick, but how do we know your account here wasn't compromised, and you're now working with LEO?
OP what did she ask for as for screening ? or did she ?
Not to be a dick, but how do we know your account here wasn't compromised, and you're now working with LEO? Originally Posted by corona
They don’t know anything about this account. That was a LC encounter and had absolutely nothing to do with this account. It was a snatch and grab sting operation. Just trying grab any of us that showed up that day.
  • BLM69
  • 03-21-2023, 04:02 PM
Avoid any chat or text about $ for whatever and you'll be fine, OP fell for the trap and agreed to everything. Sorry man
OP what did she ask for as for screening ? or did she ? Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF
No screening whatsoever.
Avoid any chat or text about $ for whatever and you'll be fine, OP fell for the trap and agreed to everything. Sorry man Originally Posted by BLM69
Yea the text was only about $ for service. No screening at all just straight to the point.
  • C247
  • 03-21-2023, 05:21 PM
I came across this ad a few weeks ago while trying to make new friends in the HEB area. Went through normal routine on Chrome:

1. Highlight phone number-->right click-->search google for "[number]"
2. Right click picture-->search image with Google-->click "find image source"

In this case, these steps took about 10 seconds and revealed that (1) no one has been using this tel no in other ads and (2) the photos are also being used in ads in Virginia. For me, that was enough to move on.
Looked up the number

Owner's Name
No Result Found
Phone Type
VOIP
Phone Carrier
TWILIO - SMS/MMS-SVR

In my whoremongering opinion only LE has been known to use

Twilio

FYI… Whore on