Ever Fallen For Your Provider Or Client ?

• Gucci
  • 12-25-2011, 08:10 PM
Just wanted to know if anyone has ever fallen for their provider or client, and if it did happen what did you do ?
I've been with several providers that I could of easily have fallen for..but I always keep in the back of my mind that this is my hobby and not my civilian life.

But....If I ever run into a situation that a provider is so smitten over me that she will give me freebie dates, maybe something more can evolve. (Has not happened in my 13 years of hobbying..So guess I really have nothing to worry about)
Yep. Tried it for a few months. Ended badly. Went back to hooking.
about eight years ago, couldnt get her out of my mind, stopped seeing her, didnt like having that feeling.Finally revisited her twice last summer and she was even better, havnt seen her since.
Just wanted to know if anyone has ever fallen for their provider or client, and if it did happen what did you do ? Originally Posted by Gucci

I sure did. Married one and dated three bachelor clients and became the mistress of another.
Yep. Tried it for a few months. Ended badly. Went back to hooking. Originally Posted by Shayla
It always ends badly or it wouldn't end!
  • Gucci
  • 12-25-2011, 09:01 PM
A few years back I had a provider that fell for me, I didn't actually realize it until one day she showed me a tattoo of my name on her ankle. It didn't work out and that was over six years ago and she still has tattoo.
Yes fell for this provider, we had this weird connection. Could almost read each others minds. Ended badly.
It happens both ways for sure.
Yea one ironically his name was John (hahaha) No seriously!!
It always ends badly or it wouldn't end! Originally Posted by Still Looking

It always winds up where the guy throws it in my face about how we met when I continued to work. I would say to him " Yeah, well, you just said how WE met. Which means if you're calling me the whore, then you're the trick, and we're equal parts of the equation."

Yup, it's why I've been single for the past five years.
Yea one ironically his name was John (hahaha) No seriously!! Originally Posted by Boricua
There all named John, aren't they? LOL
It always winds up where the guy throws it in my face about how we met when I continued to work. I would say to him " Yeah, well, you just said how WE met. Which means if you're calling me the whore, then you're the trick, and we're equal parts of the equation."

Yup, it's why I've been single for the past five years. Originally Posted by alluringava
That’s BS Ava. I would have responded, "I wasn't a provider till you took me up on my ad!" I was just a silly girl trying something new.

See take Mr. Asshole and his money out of the equation and your just a gal with nothing to do!

(I don't like the word Whore! Sorry! That word is reserved for ladies in the civie word that wrecklessly fuck every guy they meet without compensation)
Currently dating a guy in the hobby and ....he has never been a "client". I won't go into it. It's going great!

Yup, it's why I've been single for the past five years. Originally Posted by alluringava
Isn't that always the grain of rice to tip the scale.

After my last serious relationship, dating a client is the last thing on my mind. Heck now that I think about it my ex would have spent alot less money on me if we would have stayed in a P4P relationship.