Discreet photos or in your face nude photos?...

Disclaimer: I apologize if this topic has already been covered.

Just curious here. Hobbyists, when browsing ads/showcases/websites, do you prefer to see tasteful photos without any real nudity that tease you & leaves a little to the imagination? Or, do you prefer to see all out, in your face, bare breasts/ass/p*ssy?

Do you like to see what you're paying for up front or do you prefer to be left with something to look forward to?

Providers, which do you prefer when showcasing yourself?

To answer my own question: I prefer to leave a little something to the imagination. I think it more tasteful & works well with the way I prefer to market myself.

Looking forward to your answers & opinions.
I prefer the more tasteful stuff and have commented to providers who used "rawer" stuff that I thought it was too much. I am not sure if my comments were appreciated but they were offered to be helpful, not critical.

That being said, there is a point where there is too much "discretion" and that makes me wonder what the real person looks like. Again, the photos are an important part of advertising and they can be both provocative and tasteful.
I prefer tasteful photos with a little to the imagination, although an occasional bare breast is always welcome.
Evie I like the ones in your showcase, very sexy.......
Great questions. I look for a sexy attitude more than anything else. An unblurred face is a must unless there are ample reviews to vouch for her sexiness. I don't need nude pics in the showcase, I have a good idea what's there. Although a good ass pic doesn't hurt. High quality pics from a professional photographer are a plus. I know no one will show exactly like those pics. We are all human. I've never had a Big Mac that looked like the billboard but I still buy 'em. Classy, tasteful, sexy and I can't pass you up!
or do you prefer to be left with something to look forward to? Originally Posted by evietaylor
Regardless of the pics... I ALWAYS look forward to the real thing.

Baring all is fine by me, however I prefer full body or at least more than just a close-up of a body part which really tells no more about a woman than a pic with "too much discretion" , it is after all the whole woman I desire .
A variety, but some need to be well executed nude and semi-nude shots, there is a continuum of options between "discrete" and "in your face". As an avid shutterbug, I like all well done shots, more evening dresses would be great, but I consider the nudes and semi-nudes I shoot to be tasteful, if not always discrete.
When I first started hobbying (not that long ago), I wanted to see it all (with the possible exception of face pics).

Now, I look at both kinds of pictures. But the ones that seem to entice me the most are those that leave a little to the imagination.
I think pink shots should be left out. I think something should be left to the imagination.

For myself, I think a mix of camera phone pics and professional pics are nice.
  • Laz
  • 12-28-2011, 10:43 AM
In your face nudes are not necessary but full body pics wearing something form fitting so that a persons body type is known is necessary. I wish there was a way to show face pics and still protect the provider but until there is I will rely on meet and greets.
I like both if they look nice. I'm not a fan of vag shots so I don't usually show them... Although I have in the past. Heh...
I want to use my imagination for everything but the mid section. If the mid section is always covered I have to pass thinking she is hiding something. I like many sizes of Lady but always want to know what The lady I am visiting has for a figure.

Chipper
For me I have a mixture of pictures on my showcase and website that way it gives a gent an idea of what I look like.
I prefer on my showcase my pics not be fully nude but topless or partially clothed.
I post pictures that show a range of poses full body pictures as well as close up.
I would never take pictures and post ones that are a close-up of the p**** that is not leaving anything to the imagination and some of those pictures are just plain gross.
I like both but I don't mind tastefully done vag shots. Some a great others make my sick.
In all honesty, when displaying a photo gallery, I urge all providers to take a close look at Playboy's Playmate of the month spread. That is exactly what a provider should show in her pics. A nice mix of photos-- clothed and nude. Playboy doesn't have a girl spreading her pussy lips or doing close ups down there. They present classy layouts that show the whole package that still leaves you wanting to see more.

Now, I know not all providers have the body of a Playboy Playmate. It is understandable if you want to de-emphasize the "not-so-perfect" aspects of your body. However at the same time, don't "hide" things from us. Things that bother me is when a provider purposefully places objects, clothes, etc to cover up a tummy. That borders on deceptive practices.
As long as what you see is what you get.