All you wanted know about eating Pussy

Is eating pussy that complicated? Smmfh!
LOL @ Z.....sometimes a little instruction is in order

Is eating pussy that complicated? Smmfh! Originally Posted by ZarahAdams
I've read on these boards that some men are remarkably incompetent. I'm a pleaser so I'm always open to suggestion.
Once you get past the smell, you have it Licked.
That next to the last "tip" in the link? Hey, if a Woman thinks that another Woman can eat Her pussy better than a Man, then she hasn't been with the right Man yet.
  • Sami
  • 12-29-2011, 10:39 AM
Yes for some
Is eating pussy that complicated? Smmfh! Originally Posted by ZarahAdams
A pleaser is always willing to learn new things, but also can bring a lot to the ooo zone and do things unimaginable.

I've read on these boards that some men are remarkably incompetent. I'm a pleaser so I'm always open to suggestion. Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
Well I would think a woman would know how to do it better, but I wouldn't know. I don't have a licker license never applied for one.

That next to the last "tip" in the link? Hey, if a Woman thinks that another Woman can eat Her pussy better than a Man, then she hasn't been with the right Man yet. Originally Posted by Jackie S
I was reading on another site about the providers that do date civie guys. There experiences are that most guys in the RW don't know what there doing with the pussy as opposed to a hobbyist. There seemed to be a lot of disappointment for the ladies because they had to take matters into there own hands. Some even told the guys to get the fk out because they didn't know what they was going.
LOL @ Z.....sometimes a little instruction is in order

Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
Love the second image! If only reality was so sweet!

The best advice I ever got on cunnilingus came from LovingKayla, well known "dickwhisperer" and all around great person. Quiet simply she pointed out that a lady usually likes to have oral sex performed on her in a similar fashion to the way she performs it on you. Try to do to her, what she does to you and chances are good she'll like it.

Clever girl that LK, clever girl.
I would a take what any providers says comparring personal life with hobbyist with a gain of salt. let's face it some are good and some are not.

I don't just eat pussy here in hookerland. I eat free pussy too.
I was reading on another site about the providers that do date civie guys. There experiences are that most guys in the RW don't know what there doing with the pussy as opposed to a hobbyist. There seemed to be a lot of disappointment for the ladies because they had to take matters into there own hands. Some even told the guys to get the fk out because they didn't know what they was going. Originally Posted by shorty
Um actually it's guys in the hobby that do NOT know what they're doing when it comes to eating pussy. You would be surprised. OveR 80% of the guys here are clueless. It's baffling. When fucking and eating pussy is a hobby of yours , how can you suck at it? Smh!
I recently posted this in the Philadelphia Coed Forum and no one nibbled on it so I thought I would re-post it hear since we are talking about oral sex. I'd like to hear what this august group has to say:

I recently had a session in which the DATY took about 20 to 25 minutes before the lady had a rip roaring orgasm. I know that she was receiving pleasure throughout the process but quite frankly I got a bit tongue fatigued and had to throw in fair amount of finger massaging on her clit to keep up the stimulation.

This used to happen to me with a SO. She took a long, long time to get from zero to O, but the result usually was a cataclysmic, even violent O.

So, I have some questions for you all:

1. Is there such a thing as a DATY session that is too long, even with the lady getting off?

2. What is your personal record for extended DATY?

3. Does this experience question those ladies who claim to get off in five minute or so? In other words, have they been fooling ole Awl4knot?

You should know that the session did run over by a good 20 minutes, so I didn't get penalized for the extended DATY.
Um actually it's guys in the hobby that do NOT know what they're doing when it comes to eating pussy. You would be surprised. OveR 80% of the guys here are clueless. It's baffling. When fucking and eating pussy is a hobby of yours , how can you suck at it? Smh! Originally Posted by ZarahAdams

Alright . . . I have never met you. How do you know I am clueless? Who is talking out of turn?

Z, its the same with some providers. I have had some truly incredible bjs and I have had some really lousy bjs. The worst of the lot was at a NV brothel, she bruised and battered my pecker.

If your heart is in it and you want to please your partner the oral will be that much better.
Sounds like ZA needs to get a better clientel.
Um actually it's guys in the hobby that do NOT know what they're doing when it comes to eating pussy. You would be surprised. OveR 80% of the guys here are clueless. It's baffling. When fucking and eating pussy is a hobby of yours , how can you suck at it? Smh! Originally Posted by ZarahAdams
Damn! I'm glad I'm in the 20% of guys that do know how to eat pussy and fuck. That's what the ladies say in BCD activities, anyways. At least that's what us guys want to hear!