Happy New Year !!!!!!! 2012

Hope everyone has the best New Year ever!!!!!

You too, Sweet and Little!

I know a lot of guys who'd like to be sandwiched between those girls LOLOL.

Are you doing anything special? I'm not. I'm staying in with my cat and watching a DVD...kickass COLUMBIANA.
Happy new year everone...be safe and be happy
I'd like to sandwiched between you and Sweet!! Happy New Year to you both and everyone here on eccie!!
Happy New Year everyone!!! I'm staying in also.
HAPPY NEW YEAR - I have something planned, but I expect it to fall through so I hope there are some good reruns on tonight.
I'd like to sandwiched between you and Sweet!! Happy New Year to you both and everyone here on eccie!! Originally Posted by bigdaddy49
Yeah, me too...I'll second that motion. All in favor?

Its been only nine days, but people Im really glad Ive joined your website. I only wish I had done it sooner! In the past, Ive used the reviews posted that I would find Googling either a providers name or phone #. Dont really know what took me so long. I immediately found two forums that had topics Ive had thoughts about for a long time. Participating by posting my thoughts & experiences has been in part theraputic & reading about others doesnt leave me feeling like Im alone with these particular feelings. Thanks to all of those who have replied to my comments.

Hope everyone has a wonderful & prosperous 2012! Be safe, be wise & remember to give thanks to our Hobby...we have all been spoiled ;-)
Its been only nine days, but people Im really glad Ive joined your website. I only wish I had done it sooner! Originally Posted by HedonisticFool
You will learn to regret it. The newbies are so cute at this stage.

Happy Hobbying!
Happy New Year Everyone!Be safe and have a wonderful prosperous 2012.
I am in Vegas one of the places to be for New Year's Eve but I can do without the massive crowds down on the strip.lol!
Have a great day ladies and gents.
xoxo
Happy new years everyone
You too, Sweet and Little!

I know a lot of guys who'd like to be sandwiched between those girls LOLOL.

Are you doing anything special? I'm not. I'm staying in with my cat and watching a DVD...kickass COLUMBIANA. Originally Posted by alluringava

I'm staying home with family, New Years is armature night so I stay off the roads
SweetNLittle, your pics have me Sweatin'ALittle...
Enjoy yourself.

Stay safe.

Be cool.

In 2012.

Setty will.
Happy New Year, everyone!