Popular Posters Missing

I have noticed there are some well known posters that are missing and loved seeing their interactions.Where is Still looking, Sketchball, buzz worm, London, Naomi, Sixxbach, only see a few regulars left around here ?Let's get this place back to jumping with exciting action and playful banter.
Still Looking is probably sandwiched between many women right now LOL
I noticed an extreme drop of activity level and dying to see the jokes they dish out.This place is dead...
hmmmmmm
You joined Christmas day, this is your first post and this is what you're inquiring about? Mmmmk.
You joined Christmas day, this is your first post and this is what you're inquiring about? Mmmmk. Originally Posted by Shayla

Maybe he's a long-time lurker?
I loved SEEING their activity and I hate typing. Please bring in the puppets to entertain the masses and my profile turned off. One simple question and all done.
banned... hmmm.. i wonder who that was
I loved SEEING their activity and I hate typing. Please bring in the puppets to entertain the masses and my profile turned off. One simple question and all done. Originally Posted by PSO Operator

Yeah * sigh* with some of the posters on this board we NEED a good dose of humor. I'm sure they'll be back soon.
banned... hmmm.. i wonder who that was Originally Posted by ZarahAdams
I have noticed there are some well known posters that are missing and loved seeing their interactions.Where is Still looking, Sketchball, buzz worm, London, Naomi, Sixxbach, only see a few regulars left around here ?Let's get this place back to jumping with exciting action and playful banter. Originally Posted by PSO Operator
So, I guess those of us that have been around lately are a bunch of stiffs?
All the people that can be around are still around. Closed.