Making it easy for a guy to choose...

You know how you can go to AT&T or Sprint and compare phones? You can check the phones in which you are interested, and get a comparison page on several items?

Well, it would be nice if one could do the same with providers.
  1. Picture
  2. Hourly Rate / Discounts / Multi-hour
  3. Minimum time
  4. Any extra fees (outcall/Greek/Fetish/Other)
  5. Incall/Outcall/Both
  6. Race (for those that like variety)
  7. Height
  8. Weight
  9. Measurements
  10. Tats/Metal
  11. Foliage
  12. Intangibles a lady would like to list (promote your talent); BCD likes/dislikes
Anything else?
Teeth? No teeth? Smoker? Non-smoker? Can you tell what would be important to me?
I'd settle for the truth about age, weight, etc. I wish I didn't have to dig thru several different web sites to find providers. We need to get everyone on Eccie.
It is not possible. You can`t compare people and sensual skills the same way you can compare phones. It is a depersonalizing strategy that de-humanizes people and makes them consisting of parts, much rather than a holistic experiences. It is the difference between what makes a person a person and between a product.

People cannot be a "product". The capitalistic "bigger better faster more" cannot apply here. Same like you can`t measure love, you can`t compare sensual experiences.
  • Gucci
  • 01-01-2012, 04:05 PM
I'd like to see RECENT pictures of providers and not the ones from 2007 that they took before they had a baby. Now before I get my head bashed in MOST of the women here have recent pictures and they ALL are beautiful ! :-)
LOL Charles, wouldn't it be nice if you could just walk in to a store and pick one out like a phone? LOL

Over all experience rate out of 10.... and then an average. Kind of urbanspoon reviews for restaurants...
@SNL

What a brilliant idea. Just as good as those real estate sales offices in malls.
I'm sure Charles would go to the sale rack. lol No offense just fucking with ya
SL Top Ten Questions for Providers

1) Have you ever beat a hobbyist senseless?
2) Has a hobbyist ever needed to see an ER doctor after your session?
3) Have you ever asked a hobbyist to wear a paper sack?
4) Do you use cuss words when you orgasm?
5) Do you refer to the hobbyist penis by calling it a girl’s name?
6) Have you ever had any major sex change operations?
7) Do you have a penis?
8) Do you penis but no balls?
9) Have you ever told a hobbyist he looks like your pimp?
10) Does your vagina look like a logging accident?
LOL Charles, wouldn't it be nice if you could just walk in to a store and pick one out like a phone? LOL
Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
SL Top Ten Questions for Providers

1) Have you ever beat a hobbyist senseless?
2) Has a hobbyist ever needed to see an ER doctor after your session?
3) Have you ever asked a hobbyist to wear a paper sack?
4) Do you use cuss words when you orgasm?
5) Do you refer to the hobbyist penis by calling it a girl’s name?
6) Have you ever had any major sex change operations?
7) Do you have a penis?
8) Do you penis but no balls?
9) Have you ever told a hobbyist he looks like your pimp?
10) Does your vagina look like a logging accident? Originally Posted by Still Looking
I wish I didn't have to dig thru several different web sites to find providers. We need to get everyone on Eccie. Originally Posted by tonytiger4u
Boy, you are one hard to satisfy kitten ;-).... Aren`t 10000000001 women that are on here not enough for the rest of your sex-life and a few reincarnations, too ? (joke)
SL,

I think #7 & #8 should be moved up the list... way up.
SL,

I think #7 & #8 should be moved up the list... way up. Originally Posted by happybanana
I totally Agree! LOL