The ECCIE Bowl

http://espn.go.com/college-football/bowls

With all those dumb ass bowls we need to start an ECCIE Bowl and the halftime show would be the best on TV!!
Shit, who says the football would ever begin?

With all those dumb ass bowls we need to start an ECCIE Bowl and the halftime show would be the best on TV!! Originally Posted by FlectiNonFrangi
Here's my version of an ECCIE Bowl (Lady vs. Gent ):
Valerie vs. WakeUp
Valerie
Whore

vs.
Wakeuр
*Valerie's Husband*

Shayla vs. Burk
Shayla
The Lucky One

vs.
burkalini
Premium Access

Dallas vs. Diomidis(or however you pronounce that Shit)
DallasRain
The "OMFG" Experience!!!!

vs.
Diomidis
King for a day...

Ed Highlight vs. Z
Ed Highlight
Extremely Average
vs.
ZarahAdams
The Perfect Girlfriend

SNL vs. The World
Sweet N Little
Happy New Year!

vs.
The World (of Men)
Created for SNL's Pleasure

SL vs. All The Women Love SL
Still Looking
Premium Access

vs.
The Sexiest Women Alive
We Love SNL, Just Look At Him

(My picks):
#1 Dallas (Hands Down! She's going to Fuck HIM (up))
#2 Z (Z is very seXXXy)
#3 Shayla (No doubt!)
#4 SNL (Well let's just say the 'World' doesn't stand a chance!)
#5 Valerie (Have you see Valerie? And, what she can do?)
#6 SL (SL's got 'em salivating!!!)

With all those dumb ass bowls we need to start an ECCIE Bowl and the halftime show would be the best on TV!! Originally Posted by FlectiNonFrangi

You know, I honestly thought that Fantasy Football was where guys picked a fantasy FEMALE team ( like a bunch of Playboy bunnies or the women they thought were prettiest like actresse) until a guy told me, no, no, LOL, that's not what fantasy football is.

So why don't we start a REAL fantasy football team here with some of the best and prettiest Eccie ladies, and form two teams, and start playing sex games. We'll call it the Sexiest Bowl.
I don't think so because when it's fantasy although fun you can't taste it,smell it,feel it or just plain fuck it. Now a reality fucking league. That I could get into to. lol
We could sponsor the Lingerie championship. I am sick of looking at all those guys in tight pants.
http://www.lasvegassun.com/videos/2011/jul/31/5380/
Mijo... well done! LOL

Ahhhhh the commercials..... Trojan, Massengill,KY Jelly, WD-40, Sids Bail Bonds,FEDEX, Rolex, Black & Decker! SNL could get all the power tool companies in a heart beat!

Black & Decker: The SNL signature series "Vibrator". It will bring you to that wonderful O and can still break up the concrete in the back yard!

FEDEX: For the guys who absolutely, positively got to have to it tonight!

Rolex: Trust me, your time is up, this is a Fucking Rolex!

Massengill: At massengill we make sure "Stinky Twat Syndrome" is just a thing in your past!

KY JELLY: Eliminate the Screaming!

Trojan: Put a Helmet on that soldier!

Sids Bail Bonds: "We don't miss a trick!"

WD-40: Squeaky Bed, Rectal Lubricant, Pepper Spray... it works like magic!

The marketing possibilities are endless!
Way to come through SL lining up the Marketing & Advertising. That is the hardest portion of The Game! Some are Pros. Some are NOT!!! And, it awfully shows in their threADs here in ECCIELand.

We just need the Half-Time Show. I'm thinking Dallas, Valerie or even SNL (perfect), can do this. I know they are limited with the public forum in what they can display. BUTT, I'm very confident either or some very clever eccian will show us the way!

Great idea and thread OP!!!
I don't think so because when it's fantasy although fun you can't taste it,smell it,feel it or just plain fuck it. Now a reality fucking league. That I could get into to. lol Originally Posted by burkalini

What if it became reality...we all meet, guys pick teams, and the fun begins :P. At a swinger's place or somethin'.
What if it became reality...we all meet, guys pick teams, and the fun begins :P. At a swinger's place or somethin'. Originally Posted by alluringava
Would the mods be wearing Black & White stripped shirts?
I hope London Rayne doesn't play. There would be so many flags on each play, the game would never end ( although I wouldn't mind having her as my "tight end" )

LOL....London, you know I love ya girl !
We could sponsor the Lingerie championship. I am sick of looking at all those guys in tight pants.
http://www.lasvegassun.com/videos/2011/jul/31/5380/ Originally Posted by FlectiNonFrangi
Hey Flect, remember when there was talk of a franchise for OKC. The mayor put the kabosh on it pretty quick.
So why don't we start a REAL fantasy football team here with some of the best and prettiest Eccie ladies, and form two teams, and start playing sex games. We'll call it the Sexiest Bowl. Originally Posted by alluringava
Love the idea Ava, but just like the teams who bitch and whine about not being in the BCS bowls, I could see ladies doing the same thing. Plus, not to mention all the White Knights coming to ladies who place 9-100+. I have yet to see all the ladies on ECCIE, but I have a general consensus idea of who some of the Top 10 ladies would be. But, I'm sure that is another thread
You know, I honestly thought that Fantasy Football was where guys picked a fantasy FEMALE team ( like a bunch of Playboy bunnies or the women they thought were prettiest like actresse) until a guy told me, no, no, LOL, that's not what fantasy football is.

So why don't we start a REAL fantasy football team here with some of the best and prettiest Eccie ladies, and form two teams, and start playing sex games. We'll call it the Sexiest Bowl. Originally Posted by alluringava
I don't want to talk out of turn, but I bet Burk and I would be happy to manage the two teams!

I'm calling my TEAM........ The 69'ers
I don't want to talk out of turn, but I bet Burk and I would be happy to manage the two teams!

I'm calling my TEAM........ The 69'ers Originally Posted by Still Looking

God bless you, man, and your great sense of humor LOL!!!!!