Full Lips

Do women with fuller lips kiss better or do they give better blowjobs?
Do men find women more attractive with fuller lips?

Ladies what do you think ?
Size of lips have nothing to do with the performance of a kiss or giving a blowjob, it comes down to pure skill and talent.
I love my naturally full lips. Not sure if they are any better than thinner ones.
Its about skills and passion behind it. One with full lips can suck horribly as much as thinner lips.

I know with mine.. i use every single inch of my DSL's...
More about skill then lip size.
I agree more about skill then lip size but lip size is important when kissing. I am more attracted to ladies with fuller lips/pouty lips and I always have been. All things being equal, but not all things are equal which makes me laugh at questions like this.

I wouldn't kick most of these ladies out of bed, regardless of lip size, for eatting crackers unless she wanted to fuck on the floor.
The size doesn't matter so long as they are NOT used for talking!
I think it's more about skill than size as well. A bad kisser is a bad kisser. Period. But, in my own personal experience I have found that a bad kisser who has thin lips is a little more tolerable than a bad kisser who has full lips.
The size doesn't matter so long as they are NOT used for talking! Originally Posted by Still Looking
Oh my! Hmmm...I think it is about skill and not lip size. Plus, a good
kisser is a good kisser and a bad kisser is a bad kisser, the size of your lips doesn't matter imho.
Hugs and Kisses,
Maria of DFW
(oh, Lovelyelle 01, great minds think alike, we posted at the same time)
God i hope i am a good kisser lol
God i hope i am a good kisser lol Originally Posted by KenMonk
MMMMM you are
Oh my! Hmmm...I think it is about skill and not lip size. Plus, a good
kisser is a good kisser and a bad kisser is a bad kisser, the size of your lips doesn't matter imho.
Hugs and Kisses,
Maria of DFW
(oh, Lovely elle 01, great minds think alike, we posted at the same time) Originally Posted by Maria of DFW
I think I agree but I lost my concentration while looking at your show case!
MMMMM you are Originally Posted by LusciousLacy

I hope so because during that I realized as much as I like to kiss I fucking better be. Either that or I need someone to teach me lol
I love my naturally full lips. Not sure if they are any better than thinner ones.
Its about skills and passion behind it. One with full lips can suck horribly as much as thinner lips.

I know with mine.. i use every single inch of my DSL's... Originally Posted by LusciousLacy
Good reply....I agree.I also do find full lips very attractive looking besides the skills comment....that is true....the saying about a hot car "all show no go" can be a factor with lip skills : )
Oh I thought you wer e talking about pussy lips...yes I love full pussy lips .
Size definitely matters here once again but bigger lips require more training and control in my experience. Once fully trained and control of those lips are fully mastered, large lips generally win out in all areas.