What's the latest...?

Providers, any new body modifications or new MMs, tattoos, or skills you would like to share.

This is YOUR realm to advertise your new 'additions'...tell US what YOU want US to know...
Here's mine...I've developed a 'Pussy Cocktail' that I really enjoii, but more so, she really enjoiis...it is a delight for me and a pleasure for her...

After the DFK, etc. I find my way both patiently and strategically to her delicious pussy (she consummately wants to DFK, but I consummately want to DATY)...I WIN!!!

Inhalations, deep breaths, warm breath caresses, followed by a light tongue stroke UP! then slowly down. Repeated and measured to her moans and body movements, I begin an upward/downward motion that culminates into a very wet pussy. I then begin to deep fuck her pussy with my tongue then some pussy rimming, followed by some light brushes against her taint, then deep again. I continue this as she becomes heated and pleasured, I commence to suck her entire 'mound' into my mouth with tongue fucks, swirls and then clit licks. It's succulence at a most debauched moment. She either cums or resists to her extenuated and excruciated pleasure(s) awaiting my throbbing dick so that she can cum all over it! Yes, this is my newest BFE learnings and pleasure! I enjoyed this Sunday...IT was GOOD! delish...
I have recently aquired some new toys and some yummy edible things..so now we have lots of things to try out..I found an interesting way to use a bullet...mmm
Bullets are an interesting item...one of the best tools for allowing my tongue rest...good choice...

ya just gotta try my wickedly fun "twisted dp"!
Bullets are an interesting item...one of the best tools for allowing my tongue rest...good choice...

Originally Posted by mijo(BFE)
Yep it can be used in lots of delicious ways..