Do you swallow?

I am always in favor of protein shakes

Lina
A buddy and I were talking about this today. He thinks that he might start all communications with providers by saying, "I require two pops. The first should be in your mouth...quickly, and the second should be in the cover or on your chest."

How do you think it will go?
A buddy and I were talking about this today. He thinks that he might start all communications with providers by saying, "I require two pops. The first should be in your mouth...quickly, and the second should be in the cover or on your chest."

How do you think it will go? Originally Posted by Say What

I would say HELL YEAH! First off I get to suck your Cock and enjoy your juices, then we get to play and I get your HOT CUM shoot all over my tits!! YUMYUM My favorite one to two punch..................
Same proteins, etc, as 8 oz of steak? So, "Where's the beef?" Bring it on. Perfect for a low-carb diet.

Call me Olivia Twist; "May I have more, please, sir?"
Yep. Has to be some perk at the end of it.
Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
So why in the hell are you grocery shopping, lol.
Oh hell yeah !!! like I always say its a waste otherwise, and I agree the first one in my mouth down my throat..and the next tme you decide..you could cim..and then I could roll it around and savor it, or whatever you decide..Im here to please you..but personally I love the way it tastes..cant get enough..so yes more please
Yes sir, I sure do. Good to the last drop.
Yep. Has to be some perk at the end of it. Originally Posted by Shayla
I don't typically...but the idea turns me on! Hehe
Yep! sure do
Dang it why can't I find more ladies who do this? I've only had 1 in 12 ladies do this for me. The other 11 immediately said "don't cum in my mouth". The one that did allow CIM had me climbing the walls it was so good.
Lol you'll be able to change that to 2/13 soon!