Hi gentleman

I have to admit; I haven't met a finer group of gentleman on here than anywhere else; But don't be fooled; I have an English degree and read the reviews (and the countless typos). I'm known as a kind hearted , good woman . That's why the same guys see me and only me pertinently to certain cases , or why others see me frequently. I have a good heart. I enjoy the people I've met here, but don't mistake my kindness for weakness. Maybe there's a reason one or two guys see me and only me. Give me shit. Leave them alone. I can handle you boys, easily . You can comment all you want once you've actually met me . I mean come on, shit, my reviews speak for themselves, but come after me if you have a problem. I make time for the gentlemen that deserve it.

"You know, we always called each other goodfellas. Like you said to, uh, somebody, "You're gonna like this guy. He's all right. He's a good fella. He's one of us." You understand? We were goodfellas. Wiseguys"
I may be new around here, but it looks like your reviews speak for themselves. When you get recommendations like "Hell YES," "absolutely," and Fuck yeah," I'm thinking you're doing something--make that everything--right.
Thank you dear . Means a lot
Link please.
Link to what ? Clarification ? Mr/mrs Jenner
Hope everything is going good, this doesn't sound to promising, Keep your head up, shit happens for a reason, you will be great
is pertinently a word
is pertinently a word Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
Yes: http://www.thefreedictionary.com/pertinently

You didn't know that?
Thanks guy!
Link to what ? Clarification ? Mr/mrs Jenner Originally Posted by Sylvia13

link to wtf your talking about ..... not sure its a big an issue as you think it is but maybe who the hell knows....

is this about deflate gate?
Bradys playing
Subway needs a new qb
bring in Tebow