my name is polly

Hello guys! My name is Polly I have a couple of reviews on here and I'm new The past 24 hours or so I haven't heard anything from anyone even gentleman that I have had good conversation with on here completely stop talking to meI think it's a little odd so I did a little bit of Digging and noticed that a gentleman Or should I say A crazy lunatic Cuz posted underneath my reviews Stating that My real Handle is not Polly Preston but instead of Rochester JulietteI just want to let you know that I did have Appointment the other day where a man came to my house and accuse me of that And I had to ask him to leave it was very unsettling So just so you know the guy just made a new handle its brand new has already bashed me in five different Places accusing me of being somebody else because I asked him to leave my house Now I hope some of you are smart enough to figure that out also. I'm new here andI've had nothing but great times with a couple people and I don't want to let some f****** loser Put me down And then that's the end of me But if that's the way it works around here Then I don't know what else to say
with yer grammar ...punctuation an clarity of ...idears ...yer gonna fit in ...great
Yes it's the talk to type That has the Immaculate Spelling and grammar lol
  • NV90
  • 10-07-2015, 09:18 AM
Glad to see your post, Polly. The reviews that made an impression on me had words like, "adorably sexy," "sensual," and "special"--and that'll be my take-away. Good luck.
  • NV90
  • 10-07-2015, 09:40 AM
http://www.democratandchronicle.com/...-case/2680835/

Woman in story arrested in May, next guy in June, last in August. Latter given big sentences, first one, not so much, wonder why.....
I feel bad for the girl. Maybe she was at the wrong place at the wrong time, and in the end was honest about what happened. .. you should be ashamed of yourself. . Find another hobby
  • NV90
  • 10-07-2015, 10:15 AM
Maybe Baldwinsville is a great place to grow up.

I really like the name "Annabelle" & "April"

Enterprise Rent-a-Car has great rates.

What happens when you steal a car from someone? Penalties?

Anybody have any new information on any new HIV vaccines? Is it a felony to have sex with someone without disclosing an infection like this; attempted murder?

BTW Polly, have kids? You seem so motherly & honest!

Is your favorite color red? Can I buy you a red robe & red bedspread?
Pauly, make room in the repository!
Maybe the flavor of the moment is gone?
Maybe a pic or two in an ad?

I hadn't heard of you so no idea how you let others know about you.

As far as negative posts about you..

If he has no proof of anything and is just spouting off it wont go far.
Looks like his account is new and he just posts about you so I am thinking angry pimp or client.

Is this you?
http://www.naughtyreviews.com/compan...r-white-female
Jimxbeam just posted in the review that he saw her and it's not RocJ. Everyone here will trust Jimx over this NV clown.
Anyway, yea, post some pics and put it to rest.

6's link is old pics of RocJ
Dog eat dog world out there in hooker-land.
plastic man wants ta take ...jimmie night vision ...under his wing ...an show em the ways of hatchin a ...shitbird
ok, getting ready to do a review now. so, i know i a, not the most active person, but having seen a new account created just to bash? seriously? WTF dude. do you even have a life or do you just thrive on the drama?