DATY Techniques...

I think fair is fair. Following up on Angel T's interesting thread yesterday--ladies, what are your likes and dislikes when guys DATY?
I wanna hear this one. Thanks for starting the thread.
I think fair is fair. Following up on Angel T's interesting thread yesterday--ladies, what are your likes and dislikes when guys DATY? Originally Posted by Steve_NYS
uh ...likes = jimmie cash

...dislikes = no jimmie cash

...an overall yer thread rating here be ...zero
I have a small sensitive clit so i don't like it bitten, sucked really hard, or rubbed really hard. I love getting it gently sucked with a tongue teasing it at the same time
oh jimmie jesus paintin a fence with tom sawyer

...what evil shitbird has been hatched unto this ...world
I have a small sensitive clit so i don't like it bitten, sucked really hard, or rubbed really hard. I love getting it gently sucked with a tongue teasing it at the same time Originally Posted by Lexxxy
I'll keep that in mind, Lexxy. Thanks. Digits or no digits?
I'm with Lexxxy on the whole no biting thing.

I am a tough cookie to crack, so you will definitely get your tongue exercises with me
Digits or no digits? Originally Posted by Steve_NYS
Digits.. definitely
I'm with Lexxxy on the whole no biting thing.

I am a tough cookie to crack, so you will definitely get your tongue exercises with me Originally Posted by Angel T
That's just more time to enjoy it all.
Dislikes: when someone tries actually chew on it (damnit Rasheeda https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=slPvQSJo7j4), lick every where BUT the clit, tries to suck the skin of the hood of my clit off, spits on it.

If those dislikes aren't done we'll probably be good to go.
  • LSTPK
  • 10-09-2015, 08:53 AM
+1 for starting this thread.
Thanks, LSTPK.
+1 for starting this thread. Originally Posted by LSTPK
+2 ...the board needs more ...shit threads
When a hook pays me, then I'll really care if they like it or not. I'm doing it because I like licking a nice pussy and/or ass. Save the critique for your SO.
Thanks Steve NYS nice thread !!