feelin ...guilty?

after ya done ...fucked yer ...funnel of choice an done ...expelled yer ...frustrations ...in er on some part of er ...do ya feel a twang of ...guilt

...does that ...guilt ...be the psychological ...trigger ...that keeps ya comin back fer more

...now just ...imagine ...how much more ...guilt ya might be ...feelin ...if yer plastic man had been there ...watchin ...maybe just sittin quietly in the ...corner

...perhaps this is the big ...business ...opportunity of the second half of the second decade of the new ...millennium
Lust for younger,beautiful,hot chicks with tight pussies is the thing that motivates my hobbying. Guilt feelings don't even enter the picture, why should they?
sounds like ya be ...intrigued
wipe the guilt on her hand towels whew
I have once or once felt guilty about the pitiful subsistence that a hooker I visited seemed to be enduring.

Guilty probably isn't the correct word. Maybe more like "sympathetic" or something along those lines. Maybe there isn't a word in the English language for how I feel at times about the plight of the local hook?
only when I take a small loan form www.hookerbank.com
wipe the guilt on her hand towels whew Originally Posted by Carlos Danger
Or on her curtains...........

elg.......
Or on her curtains...........

elg....... Originally Posted by elghund
Curtains take too much effort when a pillow case is right there.