Real Job?????

Curious as to what point in a provider's career do they say "fuck this" and pursue a real job!
Often I wonder how many of the local hooks make a satisfactory enough income so that hooking is their only form of employment. I would imagine that anything else they may do for money is entry-level, subsistence-level, non-fulfilling, medial toil, no?
Often I wonder how many of the local hooks make a satisfactory enough income so that hooking is their only form of employment. I would imagine that anything else they may do for money is entry-level, subsistence-level, non-fulfilling, medial toil, no? Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
Perhaps but given the highly competitive nature of the business where regardless of how good or pretty or young they are there is always somebody prettier, younger, slimmer, larger breasts, tighter pussies, swallows, has cheaper rates, etc,etc,etc.I would guess that with every added year on the calendar and or extra lb on the scale would create an uneasy feeling of doom at some point dont you think?
No question.

The market is not even close to saturated though and a lot of guys will settle. Look at a dustbowl like Binghamton. A marginal hook competing for customers in a decent market could stroll into an area like that and make all kinds of bank.
Maybe we need some input from an expert on the topic Kayla where are you?
I have an actual career that I am very passionate about. I continue my normal job because I love it and it's a good cover for how I pay my bills but if I were to quit my job and sugar/provide full time I would make much more money than I do now from part time vanilla job/part time providing & sugaring.
they don't have the education for the most part

some go to school and look ahead but I imagine that's a low percentage

most cant look past tomorrow with bills and things
Very hard for them to make what they make doing this in the real world so they take it until those things creep in age, pounds, getting old and b urnt out

then its too late

and I be damned if they know how to invest their money, so it Is what it is
I have an actual career that I am very passionate about. I continue my normal job because I love it and it's a good cover for how I pay my bills but if I were to quit my job and sugar/provide full time I would make much more money than I do now from part time vanilla job/part time providing & sugaring. Originally Posted by bustybabygirl
that's good to hear. and keep that career , as that is what is best long term
Maybe we need some input from an expert on the topic Kayla where are you? Originally Posted by lickidyclit
Hey babe, I'm here but I am very far from being an expert in anything : (
I have worked on a farm for 12 yrs and busted ass along side the migrant workers to make a meager living that I wasn't even able to pay my bills with. . I have 2 yrs of college in and have plans to finish bc I do know that this money won't last forever.. I manage my $ well enough that I'm able to see only one maybe two clients a week but like I said that def won't last forever and everyday I think about planning for my future and where I will be in 10 yrs.. ik i am not perfect and ik this won't last forever. .
I'll venture a guess that approximately 99.999% of the hooks are walking embodiments of the standard country song detailing the difficult, unaided life of a young girl who makes critical mistakes early in life and is forced by the inertia of living in a relatively neglected manner to subsist on non-skilled jobs like waitressing. Or sitting mindlessly behind the desk at a gas station convenience store like a cigar-store Indian.

But instead of working a low-paying, shit job to support the kid that their predatory hoodlum temporary boyfriend abandoned, they rent their pussy, because it's more lucrative.

The nightmare is that they get a taste of this, and believe they've got the world by the tail.

Fuck school, fuck any semblance of a normal job, surround yourself with more predatory users who are willing to pay upward of $300 an hour to smother you with their disgusting, barely human form, and half erect 4 inch cranks.

Like the other guy said, once you put a few miles on your tread, you're not going to be selling the same product in the same market. You wake up a 40 year old whore with health issues and zero future.

If some of you weren't such delicate flowers I would recommend the military. That's a good place for underachievers with little disposable income to gain a skill with minimal investment. Of course you run the risk of repeating the cycle by getting yourself knocked up by another underachiever and re-fucking yourself up.

Best move is find some unsuspecting sucker with a sustainable, reasonable income who you can convince you love and hook him to the hilt. Maybe you can get married and live happily ever after?

I love you all.
smother you with their disgusting, barely human form, and half erect 4 inch cranks. Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
A well hung grower? Never miss an opportunity to boast or brag huh
I'll venture a guess that approximately 99.999% of the hooks are walking embodiments of the standard country song detailing the difficult, unaided life of a young girl who makes critical mistakes early in life and is forced by the inertia of living in a relatively neglected manner to subsist on non-skilled jobs like waitressing. Or sitting mindlessly behind the desk at a gas station convenience store like a cigar-store Indian.

But instead of working a low-paying, shit job to support the kid that their predatory hoodlum temporary boyfriend abandoned, they rent their pussy, because it's more lucrative.

The nightmare is that they get a taste of this, and believe they've got the world by the tail.

Fuck school, fuck any semblance of a normal job, surround yourself with more predatory users who are willing to pay upward of $300 an hour to smother you with their disgusting, barely human form, and half erect 4 inch cranks.

Like the other guy said, once you put a few miles on your tread, you're not going to be selling the same product in the same market. You wake up a 40 year old whore with health issues and zero future.

If some of you weren't such delicate flowers I would recommend the military. That's a good place for underachievers with little disposable income to gain a skill with minimal investment. Of course you run the risk of repeating the cycle by getting yourself knocked up by another underachiever and re-fucking yourself up.

Best move is find some unsuspecting sucker with a sustainable, reasonable income who you can convince you love and hook him to the hilt. Maybe you can get married and live happily ever after?

I love you all. Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
Nicely put NBT, most impressive verbiage, ever consider a run for president?
Hey babe, I'm here but I am very far from being an expert in anything : (
I have worked on a farm for 12 yrs and busted ass along side the migrant workers to make a meager living that I wasn't even able to pay my bills with. . I have 2 yrs of college in and have plans to finish bc I do know that this money won't last forever.. I manage my $ well enough that I'm able to see only one maybe two clients a week but like I said that def won't last forever and everyday I think about planning for my future and where I will be in 10 yrs.. ik i am not perfect and ik this won't last forever. . Originally Posted by KaylaRyder
Baby you got it all together, will you marry me?

I love you all. Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
What makes you think the military will straighten people out.
Several ladies here are ex-military.....on we goo
What makes you think the military will straighten people out. Originally Posted by splitlicker
uh ...it will straighten people out ...it will straighten their ...arm ...right out fer them gubment handouts an ...freebies the ...fizzle flop class thinks they be ...entitled to