Clearing the air

I would like to clear up some confusion about comments made in a recent review from 2014. The individual stated the reason for my rate increase was for my booking agent. This couldn't be further from the truth. My booking agent is responsible for screening, answering emails and setting up my appts. For this she does get a percentage and that is between us. Im responsible for all my travel expenses including air travel from CA, rental (drop off fee), nice hotels and food. To think my increase in fee goes to my booking agent is ridiculous and would stop me from visiting upstate NY. I apologize for not stating that previous friends would be grandfathered in at their rate. My new rate is for introductory rate for new clients only. If you have any questions please feel free to send me a private message as I don't feel like dragging out this issue any further.

FYI it your sexy middle eastern hala typing this, waiting to take you guys on a magic carpet ride!
Thanks for clearing that up Michelle.
I have received many messages about Rochester and Syracause thx u all for the kind words I will be sure to stop there again on my next visit.

This is hala and I approved this message! :P
This is hala and I approved this message! :P Originally Posted by Hala.Adeela
Next thing she'll be running for Congress!
Next thing she'll be running for Congress! Originally Posted by Perryay
Michelle or Hala ?
Got a little STAFF EDITin you?
Clearing the air?

Did someone fart?

Or was it just a queef?
Next thing she'll be running for Congress! Originally Posted by Perryay
she can count on my vote!
I vote for her

btw michelle send me apic
I vote for her

btw michelle send me apic Originally Posted by Missburger
apic (sic) of which?
I vote for her

btw michelle send me apic Originally Posted by Missburger
She sent me a pic, once. She's worth a look, Hunicutt....Ill see if I can find it......

elg.........
Who cares? It's the same money , whether it goes to the girl or she shares it with a whole entourage. I don't care where it goes once it leaves my hands. The only question is whether the girl is worth the fee.
Who cares? It's the same money , whether it goes to the girl or she shares it with a whole entourage. I don't care where it goes once it leaves my hands. The only question is whether the girl is worth the fee. Originally Posted by Taskmaster
I could care less

she looks hot middle eastern thing hits home with me on a personal level

more interested in this michelle if we can get her in the game

but yes fuck and give who cares what she does with it from there
she looks hot middle eastern thing hits home with me on a personal level Originally Posted by Missburger
ya be wantin ta show er ...merica still ...gots it

...sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet