Trump's ISIS reference to Obama and Hillary very disturbing

I will be so happy Nov 6th when Trump is sent packing and we are done with his ignorant rhetoric. It was very disgusting and a politically bad move to call Barry the founder of ISIS and Hillary the co-founder. ISIS is the most inhumane and disgusting organization on the face of the earth and to associate any member of our govt regardless of political party is awful.
ISIS is responsible for many crimes against humanity and if you want to be politically correct if anyone is responsible for its creation it's certainly the Bush administration but I have never seen a liberal directly say George Bush is the founder as if he held some membership drive. Trump is a disgrace to America.
Lubed Wide-ass, the lying Italian with fake reviews, is a 6'4", 285lb pant-shitting, globetrotting, camel-cock-sucking, brain damaged former drill sergeant, klootzak with a little flaccid, premature-ejaculating-penis type of internet tough guy.
Lubed Wide-ass, the lying Italian with fake reviews, is a 6'4", 285lb pant-shitting, globetrotting, camel-cock-sucking, brain damaged former drill sergeant, klootzak with a little flaccid, premature-ejaculating-penis type of internet tough guy. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
Are you really African ? You little Mooley that's what we call African monkeys in Italian neighborhoods. You fuck any goats lately ?

You been on a whore site for 6 years and not one review you little monkey
Are you really African ? You little Mooley that's what we call African monkeys in Italian neighborhoods. You fuck any goats lately ?

You been on a whore site for 6 years and not one review you little monkey Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt

Don't have any fake reviews either

Maybe someday you'll figure it out Fat Boy
Don't have any fake reviews either

Maybe someday you'll figure it out Fat Boy Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
You don't have any reviews faggot legit or real. You think you are offending me by calling me fat ? I know I am overweight, but I rather be overweight than a cock sucking African fag like yourself. Contact any of the ladies in my 4 reviews they all loved me - you probably can't afford a hooker you African cock sucker.
What's disturbing is even Putin thinks there is a connection between Obama and ISIS.

Jim

http://conservativepost.com/leaked-v...ion-with-isis/
What's disturbing is even Putin thinks there is a connection between Obama and ISIS.

Jim

http://conservativepost.com/leaked-v...ion-with-isis/ Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
What's more disturbing you actually believe Putin is a honest man. Islamic radicals think the United States is at war with Islam should we honor what they believe ?

Putin is one of the most corrupt leaders in the world - just use google and some how Trump wants to be good friends with Putin go figure
African fag ......African cock sucker. Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt

So much for the new sticky. You're a pig.

So much for the new sticky. You're a pig.

. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
You are a little pussy you are not on my level intellectually or financially. You are a scared man and I know you fear me you practically begged the mods to save your Ass. Tell everyone in this forum how you shitted in your pants in fear and you had to get the mods to save you. You Somalian jungle monkey!
What's more disturbing you actually believe Putin is a honest man. Islamic radicals think the United States is at war with Islam should we honor what they believe ?

Putin is one of the most corrupt leaders in the world - just use google and some how Trump wants to be good friends with Putin go figure Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
Ok lets give you the benefit of the doubt so Putin is lying. The link below is to an article of similar nature. Is it based on a lie too?

Jim

http://www.thepoliticalinsider.com/v...ing-funded-by/

Jim

http://conservativepost.com/leaked-v...ion-with-isis/ Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
Where do you think Putin gets that idea? That's right! From his butt buddy, Drumpf!

You are a little pussy you are not on my level intellectually or financially. You are a scared man and I know you fear me you practically begged the mods to save your Ass. Tell everyone in this forum how you shitted in your pants in fear and you had to get the mods to save you. You Somalian jungle monkey! Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt

OHHHHHHHH.....and your rich too!!!!!!!!! I'll add that to your resume Mr Trump!..

You're about as scary as a .... lying Italian with fake reviews, is a 6'4", 285lb pant-shitting, fart sniffing, globetrotting, camel-cock-sucking, brain damaged former drill sergeant, klootzak with a little flaccid, premature-ejaculating-penis type of internet tough guy with a $0.25 in his pocket.

I'm shaking in my boots!
Ok lets give you the benefit of the doubt so Putin is lying. The link below is to an article of similar nature. Is it based on a lie too?

Jim

http://www.thepoliticalinsider.com/v...ing-funded-by/ Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
When you send me a link that has no bias I will read it - I am not going to read a link from someone from the far right or far left because of the obvious bias.
Please, Lube Myass, show up to vote on November 6. Just write your vote on the special paper blowing around, and place it in the big green ballot box. You will be a proud American. Remember, vote November 6!
When you send me a link that has no bias I will read it - I am not going to read a link from someone from the far right or far left because of the obvious bias. Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
Well you have to do your own research then, but it's quite clear that Obama has funded, equipped and trained ISIS fighters. That's the truth and there's nothing you can do about it. Sorry if your twisted ass can't handle what the truth is.

Jim