WTF Am I Supposed To Do With All The Popcorn ?

So, back in the Humpty and LL days, I went to Sam's club and bought me a case of .

Not much occasion to break the seal here lately.

Come on ladies and gents. The shit is getting stale. Give us some DRAMA please.

It's April Fool's day, and the mods will be more forgiving than usual, I'm sure.
Humpty was so gloriously obnoxious, seeing him preach BBFS was true popcorn material.

btw, I thought his BrianOKC was one of the funnier ones yet. The avatar killed me.

Humpty is definitely a hilarious loser, gotta give him credit.
Awww, don't worry. Whispers and his pack haven't gone anywhere. They're just snoozing in the weeds, waiting for the fatter gazelles to prance by.

Don't trash the Jiffy Pop amigo!

Of course, if they have, then ... WHAT WILL WE DO?
  • Booth
  • 04-01-2011, 10:17 PM
Two words for those with extra popcorn: San Antonio
Amen Brother Booth.

They're pettier, siller and more whipped than we are! Didn't used to be that way. Back in the day, Austin AND San Antonio were kinder and gentler than our bigger brothers to the north and east.

But for some reason, I've seen some REAL chit where there didn't used to be any.

I could probably offer a few reasons why, but in the final analysis, I much prefer the free thinking, free swinging ECCIE to the walk on eggshells environment we had to endure during the fall of the previous empire.

Again that's got its good and bad points.

But I applaud ECCIE ownership and staff for letting us be adults and adultresses.

And allowing us to crack a lame joke now and then, regardless of who's heckling from the back row of the $29 tour bus special matinee and all you can eat buffet.

Thanks guys!
Well...it looks like now you may need to go get another refill! WOOT WOOT!
You're so funny Rox! I can't believe you put Roseanne in your avatar! Way to keep your head up and play girl!

woot woot!
Save the popcorn for the courthouse. Because I've a feeling we're all headed there sooner or later.

"The sky is falling! The sky is falling!"