Ideas for Fun - Looking to Liven Things Up

Road trips are quickly becoming a favorite of mine, lately. It had been so long I'd forgotten how much fun they can be!
Spending time with old and new friends is especially fun. Perhaps we share common interests, or you think I should liven things up? Id love to hear from y'all. if you have suggestions. Feel free to reach out anytime!

CynSweet 💋
Welcome
You might want to go with a full body shot.
Guys have been around here long enough to know what a face shot only usually means. Only a few have paid premium access to view the image gallery.
Welcome
You might want to go with a full body shot.
Guys have been around here long enough to know what a face shot only usually means. Only a few have paid premium access to view the image gallery. Originally Posted by Sirgenerous
15+ all yes reviews and an image gallery here is pretty self explanatory. Do your own research like it's always been done... pay for premium or write a review! Shes is beautiful! Not having access to that info is only on you they give you a free option (write a review) or a paid option.
Brit for real, I fucking love you! Thanks love!

Sirgenerous, I have been around since aspd days and I know both from management perspective and hobbyist perspective that there's a free review which covers generalities that says my representation of myself is accurate. I appreciate your generous advice, doll. Nothing a simple Google search during due diligence wouldn't answer for anyone.

CynSweet 💋
LOL when we do only body shots they want face shots. When we do face shots they want body shots. Of course they want it all before seeing you.
I use to do both but laws and life changed a lot of things that I can say or post. So it leaves the hobbiests having to take more risks or trust in other peoples likes and dislikes and read reviews.
Here's a thought...
read reviews go to the ladies site, do your do diligence, and home work , call her, then jump in with both feet then write a review to help others.
LOL when we do only body shots they want face shots. When we do face shots they want body shots. Of course they want it all before seeing you.
I use to do both but laws and life changed a lot of things that I can say or post. So it leaves the hobbiests having to take more risks or trust in other peoples likes and dislikes and read reviews.
Here's a thought...
read reviews go to the ladies site, do your do diligence, and home work , call her, then jump in with both feet then write a review to help others. Originally Posted by Majichands

Politely suggesting posting a full shot that includes body & face (even G rated) is a far cry from asking for it all. When making a first impression always show your wares without making those you're pitching research to find even the basics.

This instills trust plus nobody with a life has the time for that BS. It takes NO more effort to post a full shot than any other.

How long the poster has been around is 100% irrelevant unless you're only pitching old timers you've already met.

It makes complete sense to hide one's face and show a great body for security reasons. It's a red flag to hide one's body and show the face. That is a no brainer.

Times obviously have changed on this site & nobody with sense is about to purchase premium or put themselves in harms way with a review just to get premium. This is especially true just to see what someone looks like on a random post.

There is is only one reason I can think of for being defensive over such a simple & respectful suggestion. I'm not looking so it's no skin off my nose either way .

Best of luck with that "Do your research just to see who's pitching you" game.
You don’t have to leave town to find an adventure. How about meeting in a movie and making out like teenagers in the back row? Barton Creek is often empty during the week. who knows, anything could happen.
Getting lost in a new city can be a huge breath of fresh air. I remember the first time I walked down Broadway in NYC at night. Makes your little problems back home fade away.