Guys, I would like your opinion..

What is it that makes you decide that you will pull the trigger and see someone?
(Looks, availability, services offered?) And what are your deals breakers?
I’ll go first. A reasonable donation will point me in the direction of a provider for consideration. Looks and service are a close second as there has to be some attraction and “chemistry “. Menus are fluid with a person that you connect with but the basics are crucial.

Smoking, poor hygiene, and a sketchy(dirty) incall is an automatic deal breaker.
Looks/price to services offered . I like gfe so with that said if the price basically for basic services cbj and the deed then that’s a huge no for me .
Looks bbbj bng/qv option and a reasonable rate are really important to me but my main one is location my main playtime is lunchtime away from work in the med center if a lady is too far I typically won’t go out of my way to see her unless she is one of my regulars and I know how the session will play out. With that said I have really been wanting to meet you for a long time now!
1) Did the girl look like the pics she posted?

2) Was the incall clean?
3) Was she enthusiastic about the services delivered?
4) Is there value for services rendered? i.e. can another provider offer the same service at a lower price?

Generally speaking if all the answers are "yes" then I would definitely plan on seeing a provider more than once.
Looks, price point, location, reviews
Looks price and LOCATION
When I sneak away some time for a visit she needs to be in my area
Wish you providers would move around the city more instead of the 3-4 hot spots Airport , med ctr , 35n culebra/410
Jus saying
1 looks
2 price
3 services
4 prior reviews