Fuck the economy, let's focus on real issues like getting rid of gender specific terms

unfucking believable. Instead of focusing on real issues, the liberals in Washington state have spent the last few years getting rid of "gender specific" words.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/0...n_3135734.html
That's liberals for you
another brilliant post from the pissant gallery.

BTW -- "unfucking believable?"

LMAO!
  • CJ7
  • 07-06-2013, 09:09 PM
while the GOP was busy fucking with womens rights .. unfucking believeable ?

http://www.thedailybeast.com/witw/ar...obsession.html

Far from retreating from abortion politics, then, the Republican Party is more energized about the issue than ever. According to Marjorie Dannenfelser, president of the anti-abortion Susan B. Anthony List, 2013 is on track to look a lot like 2011, when states passed a record 92 provisions restricting abortion. “The surge on the state level has not abated,” she says

Fuck the economy.
  • Old-T
  • 07-06-2013, 09:25 PM
unfucking believable. Instead of focusing on real issues, the liberals in Washington state have spent the last few years getting rid of "gender specific" words.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/0...n_3135734.html Originally Posted by satexasguy
You know, I agree with you. That is just as dumb as the Thumpers wasting time about whether my sister sleeps with a guy or a woman.
Aren't you glad you don't live in Washington state? chit, they passed a law that made (forbidden topic) legal.

Which begs the question, is that forbidden topic still forbidden?
another brilliant post from the pissant gallery.

BTW -- "unfucking believable?"

LMAO! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
From now on you shall be called "Xesib Rider"...
  • CJ7
  • 07-06-2013, 11:39 PM
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

and you're a traitor that doesn't care about his country .... stfu
What makes me a traitor, CBJ7? Using my "freedom" of speech to try to affect change in government policy?

I'd like to hear your explanation of why I am a traitor. Please elucidate. (look it up.)

• CJ7
  • 07-06-2013, 11:50 PM
What makes me a traitor, CBJ7? Using my "freedom" of speech to try to affect change in government policy?

I'd like to hear your explanation of why I am a traitor. Please elucidate. (look it up.)

Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

Snowden Took a Job To Leak NSA Secrets? Cool. Let's Have More Like Him at the DOJ, IRS

please stfu, traitor >
We need more people who will tell us when the government is breaking the law. That is a patriot, not a traitor.

But you love government and authority over everything else. It must be sad to be you, CBJ7. Anything the government tells you, you believe. And since government says it or does it, it must be right, or for our own good.

You will love the police state. It will give you that feeling of security you so desperately lacked as a child. God bless you, CBJ7!
  • CJ7
  • 07-06-2013, 11:59 PM
We need more people who will tell us when the government is breaking the law. That is a patriot, not a traitor.

But you love government and authority over everything else. It must be sad to be you, CBJ7. Anything the government tells you, you believe. And since government says it or does it, it must be right, or for our own good.

You will love the police state. It will give you that feeling of security you so desperately lacked as a child. God bless you, CBJ7! Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

we don't need more people to tell China or any other country jack shit

you're no more a patriot than a pile of dog shit

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/0...n_3135734.html Originally Posted by satexasguy
Keep your shirt on, idiotic hypocrite, it works for forced vaginal probes that the probees have to pay for themselves.
Aren't you glad you don't live in Washington state? chit, they passed a law that made (forbidden topic) legal.

Which begs the question, is that forbidden topic still forbidden? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
The citizens passed a law on their own initiative, not the legislators, they were too busy working on stupid chit like this.