Guessing Snowden Ends up in Bolivia

Evo Morales President of Bolivia had his jet intercepted forced to land in Vienna because suspected Snowden was aboard. He wasn't. But now Morales is irate and has invited Snowden to call Bolivia home.

Venezuela prolly has more hotties than Bolivia though and he can't live in an airport too much longer. The man is getting horny and latinas await his arrival sooner rather than later Snowden prefers.

The US govt has other ideas.

Which will come first in time: 1) Snowden is arrested and cuffed; 2) Snowden gets blowjob?

19Trees
i have a feeling he'll get off'd much sooner than that. jason bourne style or some way.
All this punk has to worry about is when who ever takes him gets their 2 cents worth of propaganda, what's he going to do then.

Who's going to support him? You have to eat.

His long term prognosis is a bullet in the back of the head, or Leavenworth. There isn't much in between.
  • CJ7
  • 07-07-2013, 09:21 PM
All this punk has to worry about is when who ever takes him gets their 2 cents worth of propaganda, what's he going to do then.

Who's going to support him? You have to eat.

His long term prognosis is a bullet in the back of the head, or Leavenworth. There isn't much in between. Originally Posted by Jackie S

you're calling Colonel Chans idol a punk? shame on you

Fuck snowden,

you're correct .. the future isn't too bright for traitorboy.
At this point there's no evidence against him.
  • CJ7
  • 07-07-2013, 09:36 PM
At this point there's no evidence against him. Originally Posted by Seeker
just his statement taking responsibility
shit, wasting my time again, there's nothing in that piece-- there's no evidence of Snowden turning over anything.
shit, wasting my time again, there's nothing in that piece-- there's no evidence of Snowden turning over anything. Originally Posted by Seeker
Snowmen and Hanoi COG are both a waste of time. I say, let's send 'em both to Beautiful Downtown Damascus. Where they belong!
Bolivia Newton-John?

I wouldn't mind ending up in her...
Snowden is for sale to the highest bidder. The buyer gets to "flip" him to the U.S.
Kinda like a sign and trade deal....