So, not sure what to do about the awesome pimps that .....

• !VI!
  • 06-25-2015, 07:37 AM
lol, so

i'm just playing league between prop building this week, and low and behold, 2 new "pimps" reach out to me for guidance lol

now normally i don't care enough to write anything up but these two kids decided to add pictures and twitter accounts....

now that's odd because the acconuts were linked to girls who are "independent".... which made me question... is it true most girls have a pimp.... but only advertise as independent in order to gain buisness?
Hmm, I'll probably say you should spank these kids WITH paddles and strap one and force them into calling you MOMMY. I mean, what kind of pimps who ask ladies how to pimp and who would call them 'daddy' if their hookers find out about that?

Sounds like they need another career.....or a reality check.

Also, I don't know much about "independents" having pimps, but I do know there are many signs about pimp presence involving certain girls. I'm pretty these "pimps" add these independents as client purposes at least.
I think you should out them, publicly, including their social media accounts they were so generous to share with you
Pimps gotta drum up bidness...pretty sure a lot of you ladies get offers of "help". Saying she's Independent sounds smarter, cleaner and safer than stating she's being "helped". Even if it's a legit Scheduler/screener.
I've thought about posting a thread requesting all girls that are totally unmanaged please raise your hands and I'll make an appointment.....
A good majority of the providers that you think are independent are in fact, pimped and they will not tell you they are anyway.
I've thought about posting a thread requesting all girls that are totally unmanaged please raise your hands and I'll make an appointment..... Originally Posted by nicholas linnear
Yes but...would you believe them...
So who was it?
Pimped girls advertising as Independent, shocking, that almost never happens
lol, so

i'm just playing league between prop building this week, and low and behold, 2 new "pimps" reach out to me for guidance lol

now normally i don't care enough to write anything up but these two kids decided to add pictures and twitter accounts....

now that's odd because the acconuts were linked to girls who are "independent".... which made me question... is it true most girls have a pimp.... but only advertise as independent in order to gain buisness? Originally Posted by !VI!
Interesting juxtaposition of options. You can go black Knight and fuck their shit up. You could actually help them which in turn make make the managed girl's lives better.
There's also the possibility they're Lying about the girls a d are just trying to figure out how to get into the pimping game.
Pimps gotta drum up bidness...pretty sure a lot of you ladies get offers of "help". Saying she's Independent sounds smarter, cleaner and safer than stating she's being "helped". Even if it's a legit Scheduler/screener. Originally Posted by Prolongus

So much about the hobby is buying the lie.

Independent. Buy the lie.

HHR/HR she's in "love" with you. Buy the lie.

You're the best! Buy the lie.

There's nothing wrong with buying the lie as long as it's mutually beneficial to both (or more) parties involved. It seems the only way to truly avoid such matters as "management" is to not hobby.
Everyone wants to be in management.
My pimp instructed me not to respond on this thread.
American Idiot sounds like a Pimp Idiot. Independence is NOT a lie, although some providers do lie about it, especially those on Backpage, and those that advertise no AA. No AA is a big red flag for some poor girl giving a stupid man her money. With no guarantee she won't be burned in a Fiat at 4 AM.
And Vi, as long as you advertise on Backpage, you will get the lowest type of scum, especially attention from pimps who want to be supported by you.
American Idiot sounds like a Pimp Idiot. Independence is NOT a lie, although some providers do lie about it, especially those on Backpage, and those that advertise no AA. No AA is a big red flag for some poor girl giving a stupid man her money. With no guarantee she won't be burned in a Fiat at 4 AM.
And Vi, as long as you advertise on Backpage, you will get the lowest type of scum, especially attention from pimps who want to be supported by you. Originally Posted by GingerKatt
Why so serious?

A personal attack only to flip and reaffirm what I said? Context dear, context.
My pimp instructed me not to respond on this thread. Originally Posted by bojulay
This literally made me lol.