Ladies...

Is 7 inches too small?
Circumference or length?
Or both. Just saying. .....
If 7 is too small. then I'm in big trouble.
For a foot long, 7" is too small.
Is 7 inches too small? Originally Posted by Kmj1985tx
You are not going to get any providers to answer that question as you can see.

IMO, unless you really know nothing, regardless of your size or BCD skills, providers get paid to not only tell you that you have to biggest dick but also you are the best fuck she has had, disregarding any short comings. If you are lucky, maybe she might even throw in some pointers on how to pleasure her or any female better if she is so inclined.
I'm thinking 7" is 7". Really can't say if it's too small. Or too big.
7" is also a little over 17 centimeters. Now that sounds big.
Wow not a good start for joining 2 days ago!......stupid thread and not remotely funny.....you sound young and cocky.......major turn offs for most of us here.

Good luck with that!! 😎
Kmj1985, Sophia Banks has some good points.....What the ladies really want is for you to post a bunch of pictures of your junk. Then they can more honestly tell you what they think. **snicker**
Hey... Be nice to young rookie/newbie who has hard time getting lay... He got money but has hard time getting some.... Now, boy... Take a good picture of you eract dick (make it look large as possible, good angle of pic is important too) and post it for good honest opinion... Some ladies like short, long, thick and/or thick... If post pic there will be ladies (or gay guy) who will will to meet u...
Depends on the object. For a flag pole, lamp post, chopsticks hmm…. probably way too short. For nail length, probably way too long. What is it that you are referring to?
Is 7 inches too small? Originally Posted by Kmj1985tx
nope.. in fact, it's the industry standard!

45.jpg
I was debating on if I should buy a 7 inch or 10 inch tablet. Just wondering if the screen size would be too small on the 7inch
depends how you use it
Great one Sam!

Depends on the object. For a flag pole, lamp post, chopsticks hmm…. probably way too short. For nail length, probably way too long. What is it that you are referring to? Originally Posted by samantha thom