The best of the best overall

Do only ones you met, since cannot put opinion on skill at anywhere, traveling, Indy, agency, AMP.
My picks first...
Best overall (looks, skill, personality)
Caucasian: Veronica (traveling agency)
Asian: Amber Tai in DC
Latina: BlissDFW
Mix: Olivia TC (p411 profile stated she is mixed)
So many threads about the "best" already.
Agreed! WAY too many treads about the 'best'. In one way or another all the providers here are the best!

So many threads about the "best" already. Originally Posted by Adrienne Baptiste
LOL again with this ? If a provider is devoting her self to this hobby and her clients. She IS the best shout out to her for making yo feel that way... Hell I think im the best. I'm sure the next feels the same about herself and so on.
I am thinking of leaving the hobby. I am going to marry Adrienne B's avatar. Jerked off on it twice already. It is now my wallpaper on my pc, cell, and laptop. Sorry for trolling.
Oh not again!! Why don't you check the other 1267 threads about this topic or better yet....HAVE AN ORIGINAL THOUGHT PROVOKING SUBJECT TO DISCUSS!!!!

ARGHHHHH
Not talking abt looks... or just good.... Who is the best of best...lol
Just die a slow death.....you're so boring. Want to die
I am thinking of leaving the hobby. I am going to marry Adrienne B's avatar. Jerked off on it twice already. It is now my wallpaper on my pc, cell, and laptop. Sorry for trolling. Originally Posted by Mavs fan
Just die a slow death.....you're so boring. Want to die Originally Posted by Sophia Banks
WTF ?
Oh well, I guess words coming from a provider who will never make the list... She knows it and it just kills her to see any thread like this..
Sweet heart, like some said there are so many lists and if u haven't made any of list, try harder give clients satisfaction they want....just ignore the thread, if you are hopeless provider, just go find something else....