Multiple hours to Overnight date. Any suggestion?

DFW area only - Reply please
Define how many 'multiple hours' and also what your specific type of overnight lady is (race, build, etc) and I'll be happy to make a suggestion bud
  • harry
  • 07-12-2015, 06:30 PM
I strongly suggest NOT having a multi hour or especially an overnight for your first visit with a lady. What if you find after meeting her that you can't stand her? Or she you? I'd only consider doing an extended visit with someone I've seen several times and with whom I "click". If you don't hit it off with her, there could be some long, not to mention expensive uncomfortable silences during the breaks in the action.
I strongly suggest NOT having a multi hour or especially an overnight for your first visit with a lady. What if you find after meeting her that you can't stand her? Or she you? I'd only consider doing an extended visit with someone I've seen several times and with whom I "click". If you don't hit it off with her, there could be some long, not to mention expensive uncomfortable silences during the breaks in the action. Originally Posted by harry
^^^^^^^^^^ THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS!!!!! ^^^^^^^^^^