how do u like your balls played with...

I was thinking of this, this weekend. I find that I enjoy having my berries licked and lightly rubbed at times more enjoyable than getting a blowjob. It is something about feeling and watching her tongue all over my sack,getting them soaked in her spit, her.lifting them and licking the taint...then slowly lick.her way up the shaft then back down to the boys...

Ladies, do.you like pleasing the boys and if so whats your technique?
You pretty much just described it.

If he likes it a little different I'm more than willing to take directions too.

If he likes it a little different I'm more than willing to take directions too. Originally Posted by thathottnurse
My sentiments exactly and I also gently suck them one at a time, with one caveat...if the hair is over a quarter inch long I cannot lick for long
My ball playing isn't oral. Reverse cow girl. The lady reaches in and scratches, squeezes and plays with my balls while fucking. And when I nut she squeezes them to get every last drop to fill the cover.

Ms. Apple knows I like it this way and has perfected her technique to the point of being a better ball handler then LeBron.
Note to self.... shave balls before seeing Milfy!!
I just like them held/caressed/massaged while in an orifice. Preferably, while having someone ride me and another is doing the aforementioned while licking juices off of them from the rider

IMO, BLS is the best part of a BBBJ.
i am like msot guys the licking the slight sucking of them but a provider found a spot in between my balls that really gets me going with her tongue while in bbbj time.

I had never felt anything like that before casue i had not really had the boys plaayed with..... so yeah .

P.S. yes guys trim the sack hair or shave if you are brave enough, i am, the ladies love smooth balls.

If he likes it a little different I'm more than willing to take directions too. Originally Posted by thathottnurse
Huge smiles from.this guy!
My sentiments exactly and I also gently suck them one at a time, with one caveat...if the hair is over a quarter inch long I cannot lick for long Originally Posted by milfy2002
Oh yeah...nuts stay completely shaved...my ass too in case the young decides to be adventurous
Oh yeah...nuts stay completely shaved...my ass too in case the young decides to be adventurous Originally Posted by plove35
Smiling back
Dang, now THN has me smiling!!!
I LUV LUV LUV balls...licking/sucking/trying to put them both in my mouth at same time..............mmmm ball worship!!!
I am more of a fan having them licked than sucked. One of my favorites!!
Licking and sucking gently really get me going and feel great without me having to think about coming. When I'm about to me or while I'm coming just gently stroking them or light caressing with fingernails feels AMAZING. Definitely need some more ball worship to go along with cock worshipping sessions.