A Little FYI & PSA

I am NOT in Dallas. I am in ARKANSAS. I live in ARKANSAS. I have NO plans to come to Dallas unless I PERSONALLY post it in this section WITH DATES. Please stop messaging me asking me to come see you at your place and you live over 300 miles from Little Rock. I don't know where this influx of random thoughts that I live in Dallas came from, but it's not true. In fact, I cancelled any and all THOUGHTS of EVER coming to Dallas after the large amount of flakes on my last trip here.

So just to make things clear: I AM IN NO WAY SHAPE OR FORM IN OR AROUND THE DALLAS TEXAS AREA AND HAVE NO PLANS IN THE FUTURE TO VISIT THE DALLAS TEXAS AREA. PLEASE DO NOT MESSAGE ME ASKING ME TO VISIT THE DALLAS TEXAS AREA UNLESS THAT MESSAGE ALSO LISTS MY PLANE TICKET ITINERARY.

This has been a public service message brought to you By the crazy dick sucking bitch in Little Rock, AR.
Interesting use of a threAD
  • Lahk
  • 07-13-2015, 09:17 PM
So when you comin' to Dallas babe?
Dear Crazy Dick-Sucking Bitch from Little Rock, Arkansas,

I was sorry to read of your displeasure at having many messages directed your way, from Dallas Losers who desired to get with your crazy Bitch ass.. however, I would be remiss to not point out that you are listed under the Dallas section of ECCIE, which would imply to the least functional of us that you do, in fact, reside somewhere within or near said city limits.

I myself have clicked your crazy ass likeness under the Dallas providers section.. I told myself "Tran, you need to see this Bitch ass fox".. upon further investigation, I was able to deduce that you are based out of Little Rock, and for that I am deeply sorry.. I have relatives from that area, and they don't exactly make me fond of my family tree..

regards,

Chung
  • L.A.
  • 07-13-2015, 09:47 PM
Damn...and you sound so fun too.

I seen to remember you used to post in the Dallas section. Not sure why you would get a sudden influx of messages.
I guarantee her PM box will be full shortly , and her phone will be blowing up. Preplanning for a Dallas trip the hard way.
Originally Posted by DarkeyKong

OMG LAUGHING SO HARD......HES ONE OF MY FAVES....DARKEY HAS
GREAT TASTE IN FUNNY !!!!!
So is Fort Worth still good then??
Interesting use of a threAD Originally Posted by Boltfan
^^^^^^this!
Posted by bojulay -So is Fort Worth still good then??
LMAO - You beat me to it.

Sounds like she'll fit in down in South Oak Cliff. Definitely has the tude.
This has been a public service message brought to you By the crazy dick sucking bitch in Little Rock, AR. Originally Posted by MaryBeth
Perhaps if you updated this, there would be no confusion...
Attached Images File Type: jpg 000.jpg (22.7 KB, 371 views)
jeez.....what a potty mouth. don't come to texas please.