fbsm with l2 or full service?

What's up guys....I have been wondering which type of session is better Fbsm with l1 or 2 or a full service session?

For me I think I enjoy the build up of a Fbsm session with fs its no buildup per se....I do enjoy just relaxing then popping.....don't get me wrong I love being in the pus...so guys what's your fab and ladies do you prefer doing Fbsm or fs? Let's discuss
make the drive-loving kayla is the best-fbsm w/L2
That's what I hear but with my schedule its damn near impossible....so I will vicariously. Through you guys
It depends on what you like, what you want, and who you are with. Some days a sensual massage is all I need . . . it just depends. Some days I want it all . . .
  • st929
  • 02-08-2012, 06:53 PM
Check out Aly. Just don't forget to take a wrapper as she usually docent have any.
  • Stag
  • 02-09-2012, 09:41 AM
It's a little like Almond Joy -- sometimes you feel like a fuck, sometimes you don't.

I would NEVER NEVER NEVER get full service without a raincoat. But I'll admit, I don't really like the feel of latex, and many times, I enjoy a fbsm w/ bbbj more than I do cfs. I guess it depends on the mood, more than anything else.
depends on what you are looking for that day and time.

If she knows how to give a good massage, instead of the "rub a little lotion on your back and turn over", then that is always a nice start, and then take it from there.
I prefer to start with the EXTRAS so I can be totally relaxed for the MASSAGE. Then finish the session off with EXTRAS again.

I'm looking for more massage ladies who are cool with this setup. Any suggestions would be great!
VNurse would be good for this. Also, Aliciaindallas (sp?) offers this, $120 for two pops I believe. Also try Genie, and I bet her sister Cindy.

My mind is blank right now, but know there are many more who could do this for you.

I bet if you established a working relationship with a gal, any would be willing to accomodate.
Thank you for the mention my sweet tigercat!

sfdavesf...you are not alone in your preferences...that scenario happens a lot!

bigdog, kudos to you for recognizing a good quality massage!

I prefer to start with the EXTRAS so I can be totally relaxed for the MASSAGE. Then finish the session off with EXTRAS again.

I'm looking for more massage ladies who are cool with this setup. Any suggestions would be great! Originally Posted by sfdavesf
This is SOP with Lindsey Lacey. She curls your toes first and then does the massage before curling your toes again.
thank-you JackNapier...!