Cassie Caliente Wow!

petite & sexy yes. Great time we had very clean and safe. We all know this hobby and what it may include however this redhead young super freak keeps it really safe & really really good. See for yourself.
Quack
And you were doing so well with your tasteful response to that bad review, Cassie. Should've just left it at that, no need for this.
This thread is embarrassing; Cassie but nice try...

You may want to close this soon before you insult everyone's intelligence....Not that there is much on here.
One step forward...two steps back...
Back-end information makes this look more like a WK and not a second handle, gentlemen.
Thanks Duke. If it's a WK he needs to rethink his plan, as he's not helping her. Obviously...
See I'd never know about any of this if someone didn't post this sort of thing. Now her name will have this negative thread wrapped around it.

Honey please learn from this. If you keep your mouth shut and depend on the good reviews to out weigh the bad, you will make yourself look like an amazing, well rounded lady.
  • Colby
  • 02-10-2012, 08:42 AM
Interesting..he just joined yesterday and already have PA, oh well...Im going fishing
  • TGS
  • 02-10-2012, 09:32 AM
Hmmmm what is going on here. I was going to see her but now am trying to get more information Somthing is strange here
Interesting..he just joined yesterday and already have PA, oh well...Im going fishing Originally Posted by ralph lauren
He paid for it...nothing unusual...

He just needs to write a review and let all the mongers try to figure out if it's legit...
petite & sexy yes. Great time we had very clean and safe. We all know this hobby and what it may include however this redhead young super freak keeps it really safe & really really good. See for yourself. Originally Posted by Jason Gant

so, where is your review?
Nevermind... just too easy
Guys, I know Cassie and she would not do this. She doesn't really know enough about the site to pull this. It is likely she had a client that really liked her and wanted to help her. Obviously he doesn't know much about the site either.

Cassie has not been with me for the past few days so I am not 100% about anything, but she seems more hurt by the allegations than anything. I had her in my home for a week and I taught her and advised her as much as I could. I didn't do this to make money, I did it because I found her to be a pretty, honest, and motivated young lady.

She has not done anything to make me think differently. You guys need to stop bad mouthing her because you don't know anything about her for sure and if you did, you would feel the same way I do.

She is ONLY 18 YEARS OLD (stop saying she's not because she is. I've seen her ID) and going through quite a few things and handling them better then women I have met that are twice her age.

The only person helping her is me. I didn't post this and neither did she. I am sure she appreciates the effort though.