State: Arkansas
Address: Pinnacle Promenade
Activities: Kissing, BBJ, witty condom
Hair Length and Color: Short blonde
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Great body, perky natural tits, great nipples
Recommendation: Yes
I've always been curious about PDH. Might have to give them a shot.
Nice review! I would like to see her
Nice review! I would like to see her Originally Posted by Baconman

Me too!

You saw her at the Pinnacle Promenade? Where did you lay down with her, behind a bush?

Was it incall or outcall?
I've always been curious about PDH. Might have to give them a shot. Originally Posted by arealone
Been hit or miss for me over the years. More hit than miss, but the misses have been big misses.
And now I've been attacked by PDH via text for my "derogatory comments about a provider" and "unnecessary drama." My statement was a generic statement that I thought was encouraging PDH with the disclaimer that it's not 100%.

To be clear, this comment was a generic statement about multiple encounters over the years, and not directed at Riley in any way. To be clear I'll also not be commenting any more here, as it's obviously never safe to try and be honest.
Ozark, thanks for the review! Can you share the donation? Love the model description and the upscale incall...will definitely try them when I'm in town again.

That sucks, Gostik! Yeah, it's become very clear in the last year or so that several of the better providers maintain a surprisingly close watch on this site. Your comments seemed fair, and it's too bad that the above entity missed the opportunity to respond with a PC response such as:

@Gostic, we are really glad to hear that most of your experiences here have been positive! We are equally appreciative of the feedback which allows us to reinforce among our team members the importance of consistency and reliability! We hope you'll try us again soon - you'll find us eager to show that we can be here for you - every time you call!

Wouldn't be a thing wrong with a response like that...
I had a visit with Riley and didn’t have exactly the same outcome average at
Best and rushed..
So I would agree with the hit or miss...
Could have stayed all day. She was not in a hurry.
Sounds like fun time
And now I've been attacked by PDH via text for my "derogatory comments about a provider" and "unnecessary drama." My statement was a generic statement that I thought was encouraging PDH with the disclaimer that it's not 100%.

To be clear, this comment was a generic statement about multiple encounters over the years, and not directed at Riley in any way. To be clear I'll also not be commenting any more here, as it's obviously never safe to try and be honest. Originally Posted by Gostik

Go ahead and say the truth when you need to say it. If anyone complains, it just makes them look bad.