I propose an eccie m&g...

As a newer provider to this website, (but a 10yr vet) I would like to organize a m&g for eccie. A place where the gentlemen can mingle with the ladies. Drink dance party and flirt. Rub elbows and other parts with new potential clients and maybe even find a new atf. I am also a dj, so the sound and music is already a go. All we would need is a location a guest list and a date. I would like to put in place a selection /screening process, but one that is actually fair and reasonable. Not a bunch of dumb politics. I'm sure everyone would like a shot at meeting new clients and providers...why not make it happen???
What say you?....
I'm on board.
I have run socials in the past. It can certainly be done, just have to make sure there is no discussion of our thing and no p4p onsite. Those things tend to put a target on the backs of the organizers.
There is already a group of ladies who do this in Vegas. Maybe you want to be included in their meet n greet?

www.lvmng.com
May and October?
Here in Austin, it's every other week.
I think that's a great idea! I'm all in!
  • quzi
  • 02-22-2016, 08:06 PM
I saw Memorial Day weekend set aside for that same group that did AVN and Halloween.
As a newer provider to this website, (but a 10yr vet) I would like to organize a m&g for eccie. A place where the gentlemen can mingle with the ladies. Drink dance party and flirt. Rub elbows and other parts with new potential clients and maybe even find a new atf. I am also a dj, so the sound and music is already a go. All we would need is a location a guest list and a date. I would like to put in place a selection /screening process, but one that is actually fair and reasonable. Not a bunch of dumb politics. I'm sure everyone would like a shot at meeting new clients and providers...why not make it happen???
What say you?.... Originally Posted by PleasureToday
This sounds like a great idea and has the potential to make for a fun evening. I hope this comes to be and that I make it to the event. I'd definitely love to attend such an evening and make a to-do (how could this pun not have come up?) list from it.

I have run socials in the past. It can certainly be done, just have to make sure there is no discussion of our thing and no p4p onsite. Those things tend to put a target on the backs of the organizers. Originally Posted by Boltfan
What exactly does "no discussion of our thing" mean? I thought that was part of the reason for even having such an event.

There is already a group of ladies who do this in Vegas. Maybe you want to be included in their meet n greet?

www.lvmng.com Originally Posted by Goodguy_69
While I'm glad that such an event takes place, I think it'd be cool like the OP suggested to have an ECCIE exclusive. I have a feeling I'd get to be more familiar with some of the providers active on here and we could have mutually beneficial exchange.
Let's make it happen.

Lustfully naughty
Nico Veneta