Latina “Ruby” and K-Pop Star “Yumi” are returning to Sunflower

K-Pop Star "yumi" joins sunflower lineup

Ruby coming back from vacation tomorrow

"YUMI” from Sun’s start on the 11th

beautiful and nice body. Pics on the website: Sunflowergirlz.com
  • grail
  • 11-09-2021, 04:56 PM
You're talking about Ruby's pics being nice and beautiful?

Because maybe only her's and one other lady on the website has real pics. The rest of them have pics that are a very loose "representation" of what they look like. Just saying.
I was told Ruby not in today.
So is Ruby not showing up this week?
Her status changed to vacation on the site
  • jhin4
  • 11-10-2021, 11:42 AM
Yeah quote the booker said I don't think she'll be working for a while. All her customers were cancelled today
Ruby maybe big lose. Yumi is good gain.
  • wiggy
  • 11-10-2021, 11:58 PM
You're talking about Ruby's pics being nice and beautiful?

Because maybe only her's and one other lady on the website has real pics. The rest of them have pics that are a very loose "representation" of what they look like. Just saying. Originally Posted by grail
Those are not her pics unless she lost like 20 pounds. I have seen Ruby in the past.
I think something personal in her life has happened to Ruby. She has pushed her start date back for the past month
or two and now telling from the booker her start date maybe on indefinite hiatus
Yumi starts today
And they have Another one that could be starting next week named Cherry
And they have Another one that could be starting next week named Cherry Originally Posted by Drkviper85
Cherry pics look familiar. Cute in pic.
That has to be the same Cherry, even if the pics are a bit old. I'm going to continue to bump the idea of a short video ad for the girls
That has to be the same Cherry, even if the pics are a bit old. I'm going to continue to bump the idea of a short video ad for the girls Originally Posted by howdy_booty
No Korean girls will go for that (except Penny). They don’t even want real pics (except Penny).
No Korean girls will go for that (except Penny). They don’t even want real pics (except Penny). Originally Posted by d1dragon
There were two unglamourized videos of a Korean girl on their site last month. I don't know what your angle is, it was done before, I ain't pulling this out of my ass. Besides Ruby is probably using real pics and Jolie definitely is.