Address: Off I35
Activities: Praying to the Catholic Church & Drinking protein shakes
Hair Length and Color: Black and long
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: 5,2 100-110
C cups
Recommendation: Yes
No offense but… Given all your reviews are of Lovely Angels with exception of a Luxury review I will wait until perhaps a less biased more tenured reviewer posts about Ivy. Thanks for TOFTT though.
No offense but… Given all your reviews are of Lovely Angels with exception of a Luxury review I will wait until perhaps a less biased more tenured reviewer posts about Ivy. Thanks for TOFTT though. Originally Posted by BigBamboo
I am seeing her this morning and I am happy to report back. But not with a review since they don't want any but some folks just can't help themselves, I guess.
I am seeing her this morning and I am happy to report back. But not with a review since they don't want any but some folks just can't help themselves, I guess. Originally Posted by JimInDallas
Sorry Bamboo, I can understand your point of view but I mainly stick with LA and SF but I’ve only seen Rose there, and she’s well reviewed already.

Jim, hope to hear your mini report. I needed PA and asked them if it was ok to post.
Thanks for the review and comments.
I really enjoyed my time with her. Cute little thing. You will not be disappointed. Her devilish smile reminded me of Red. I will see her again.
Looking forward to filling her full of baby batter..
Looking forward to filling her full of baby batter.. Originally Posted by Heartside
Thanks for your valuable input... Yawn!
MILF looking Chinese laundry lady. Great IOP mostly because she can't believe anyone would pay to fuck her. Nice lady helps undress and wash. Accommodative for reason above.
Great recon
  • Linc6
  • 11-15-2021, 10:08 AM
Is she good looking? How old is she roughly? Thanks!
Is she good looking? How old is she roughly? Thanks! Originally Posted by Linc6
Anybody?
I really enjoyed my time with her. Cute little thing. You will not be disappointed. Her devilish smile reminded me of Red. I will see her again. Originally Posted by JimInDallas
This I trust. Too bad I been blocked by Lovely Angels little boys.
  • grail
  • 11-15-2021, 08:26 PM
Is she good looking? How old is she roughly? Thanks! Originally Posted by Linc6
She's in her 40's. I would say that she's cute. Very nice body and couldn't help grabbing hold of those big 'ol breasts.