URL / Website: https://www.lovely-angel.net/
City: FB
State: Texas
Address: -
Activities: FS, MSOG
Hair Length and Color: Short shoulder length, brown/black
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: 5'3", about 140 lbs. Not fat but little bit of meat on her. Manmade Cs.
Recommendation: Yes
Not into her female condom use. If you were wondering where the cream came from. Not sure how frequently that got changed.
Not into her female condom use. If you were wondering where the cream came from. Not sure how frequently that got changed. Originally Posted by bigjohntexas
You ruined my breakfast. I was going to say she sounds like my type and wish she moved to another agency where I can see her but after reading this, she can stay at Lovely Angels.
  • grail
  • 11-29-2021, 02:12 PM
Not into her female condom use. If you were wondering where the cream came from. Not sure how frequently that got changed. Originally Posted by bigjohntexas
So she's not exactly Catholic or Protestant... Anglican?

So she's not exactly Catholic or Protestant... Anglican?

Originally Posted by grail
She was, I don't know where the female condom came from... She was Ymmv but I really liked her look, especially her body. (short and busty like Red, with orange hair)

She most likely won't be back, she's an LA girl and when I saw her she said it was slow here in Dallas. She'll be on my TDL list when I'm in Cali for sure.