Question About Passing Away

Before I ask this question, I want mods and everyone who reads this to know that I skimmed the terms and conditions, and did a search in this forum on posting announcements about deceased members.

An announcement was made recently, and the thread was locked with no explanation about the passing away of a member. Could mods, or if someone else wants to save the mods some hassle, paste the guidelines, terms, and/or conditions regarding the announcement to the community about the passing away of members?
DISREGARD DISREGARD DISREGARD

Found it! So, please disregard my initial opening of this thread. No need to answer my question because here it is. And my bad for commenting on the thread I speak of. Please accept my apologies --

#32 - On occasion, we may lose a valuable member of our community as a result of an unexpected accident, natural causes, or other various circumstances. The grieving process when these situations arise is often difficult and ECCIE has established a procedure to follow in such cases to protect the memory and more importantly the anonymity of our deceased member. A brief announcement will be made to inform the membership and honor the deceased member's contributions here without revealing any circumstances that may jeopardize the privacy of any of the parties involved. It will be immediately locked, and no further discussion allowed