Trigger Trumptards

I've only been doing what others have done to Biden supporters on the other threads. I can't say anything on those threads or else it is "thread hijacking", whereas nobody gets called out on thread hijacking on this one. Whatever Originally Posted by Presj22
PROTIP:

Ending post with "whatever" makes one appear triggered.
PROTIP:

Ending post with "whatever" makes one appear triggered. Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
Wait...you're a pro?
Wait...you're a pro? Originally Posted by Presj22
YES
PROTIP:

Ending post with "whatever" makes one appear triggered. Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
yes, or can be used as a tool as bait

IMO "if you say so" also can be bad mmm or bait
I've only been doing what others have done to Biden supporters on the other threads. I can't say anything on those threads or else it is "thread hijacking", whereas nobody gets called out on thread hijacking on this one. Whatever Originally Posted by Presj22
Perpetual victim.

I dont see anyone triggered but you .
yes, or can be used as a tool as bait Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
I disagree.
Whatever has several meanings really. One is "I'm done with this conversation". Another is stringing others along - because y'all want to keep talking about donald. I obviously strung you along.
I disagree. Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
If dealing with someone that see's the Whatever then goes for the killing the wounded. But not done yet really
Whatever has several meanings really. One is "I'm done with this conversation". Another is stringing others along - because y'all want to keep talking about donald. I obviously strung you along. Originally Posted by Presj22
NO
easily triggered left and right can be found in the The Political Forum
Whatevs is the higher impact version of whatever.
NO Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
M I S S I O N
A C C O M P L I S H E D
M I S S I O N
A C C O M P L I S H E D Originally Posted by Presj22
mmmmm NO
The butt-hurt triggering that Trump has inflicted upon the libs is a gift that keeps on giving. I hope it's passed on to future generation libs.
It's All. They. Have. No objective person can point to any true successes by Gropey Joe & Co. He's a disaster, so Trump is like worry beads for these sad sacks.