paranoid with references

Hey all, just moved to Dallas area so I just decided one day to pick up the hobby for couple of weeks,

And I was asked to send my ID / Linkin etc , I felt bit uncomfortable sending those information. I do understand safety is important so I was open to google hangout etc but am I only thinking those asks are out of line ?
Hey all, just moved to Dallas area so I just decided one day to pick up the hobby for couple of weeks,

And I was asked to send my ID / Linkin etc , I felt bit uncomfortable sending those information. I do understand safety is important so I was open to google hangout etc but am I only thinking those asks are out of line ? Originally Posted by jp26lilac
Never. Never. Never. Never...NEVER show a hooker your Drivers License, your picture or give her a link to your personal social media.

They will black mail you the first chance they get if they feel "wronged" in some way.

There are other ways to book an appt with a provider without having to provide personal information about yourself.
Its true

Even at the weddin' the preacher man only referred to my beloved as "Slubby Doe"
How is Slubby Joe anyway?

And I was asked to send my ID / Linkin etc , I felt bit uncomfortable sending those information. I do understand safety is important so I was open to google hangout etc but am I only thinking those asks are out of line ? Originally Posted by jp26lilac
It is called screening. Ladies like to know if the fucktard contacting them has a violent past. Ladies have been raped, beaten, robbed, and killed by fucktards. If you do not like the lady's screening then move on.
Unfortunately there have been soooo many issues in the hobby (shocker) that alot of girls now require that information because of what pyramider just stated. I agree that if you don’t feel comfortable sharing that (I sure as hell don’t) then just move in and find someone else. It’s very true that there has been a lot of outing and blackmailing. The door swings both ways.

Tell that slag to take that OH2 bullshit back to OH2.

Never give your personal information away. One day the wrong gal is going to use it against you.

Do your research! We already have plenty of threads and posts where the gals have used personal information for evil.

I'm not saying all. Most of the gals are great and are looking out for their safety as well. But those who are professional won't ask for your ID. These gals are a dime a dozen in DFW. Throw a rock and you'll hit a sex worker. hell, some of them may like it if they're into that.
The ladies expose themselves on these boards with their photos and life. The men should stay anonymous.
plus, i would say there's a small probability that a provider asks for personal info cos some other provider told her that's how it's done. or she read it on the internet.

bottom line, assess risk probability and impact, then come up w/ a risk mitigation or reaction plan.
then get down to some intimate delites!!!
How bad do you want your dick wet? Seriously tho, hard pass in giving up your info
Screening would be easiest if there was a general screening method, but everyone has their own comfort level.

Mrredcat43, he leaves reviews for all his outings, and I would not question my safety with him. I'm sure the next girl will look at his profile and agree they would feel comfortable seeing him.

you however have a new account with 1 review, from what I can see, you were a last min visit and she didn't require much of you. You seemed to have minor complaints which would put me on edge from the get-go and unable to enjoy the chemistry experience. To my screening standards, I would require more information which is likely personal.

Much love and Happy Hobbying
You definitely gotta be careful with who you share your info with, I for one am trustworthy but I know alot aren't. However everyone has thier own screening so justs pick and choose as you go. I prefer some kind of work info, whether it be a quick snap of you at work or you in uniform or a business card with your firsts name on it. Justs make me feel safe is what's important.
OP - to reiterate, never give this out unless you can accept the risk.

We all need to start somewhere, but giving out all those details when you don't know the local providers enough should be a hell no.

I hear where you're coming from. Best to find some talent that is willing to take on a newbie though. Look for someone that a seasoned local hobbyist reviewed and is fresh off the Welcome Wagon is best advice for now. Or you can try Korean AMPs if you really have the itch.

Some ladies are just set in their ways and do want the added screening comfort.

Some are just stupid and refuse to be on anything other than Eros.

Personally I have reviews and references on other hobby boards for different areas of North America. If I can't find someone local or they won't accept out of state references, I just move on.

Recently I found a Tryst ad for a certain type of provider that I had been waiting on and was going to change an upcoming flight just to try to see her. ($200 fare difference)

I had no problem with her rate of 90min – $750

I email politely with a bio and all my hobby board handles, explaining refs are mostly agencies and some out of state (board PM only providers).

Her assistant sends back a canned response asking for
*FULL NAME/SAFE CONTACT NUMBER
* picture of your driver license
* a recent selfie
* name and contact emails of 2-3 providers
*does not accept agencies for references

I kindly said no thanks and no longer interested.
Got the airline to restore my flight and refund my $200 also.

In the assistant's email, she says "Please know our top priority is our mutual discretion & integrity"

which would be fine if we as hobbyists had hobby insurance to protect ourselves, but we don't. shit happens. people can be compromised and feathers can be ruffled.

just ask one of these guys:

https://www.dallasnews.com/news/comm...las-and-plano/
There are different ways to screen. You should be happy to see someone who is cautious because when they aren’t something could go wrong and that’s when your red flags should be going off.

LinkedIn is not out of line, IF you do not have references, or have a site ID(or2) where you have given reviews to active providers, or providers have given you okays ... this, for me, is for outcalls only.My safety is paramount, andI have been at this over 10 years, so I maintain a high professional standard of discretion
[B][U]
They will black mail you the first chance they get if they feel "wronged" in some way.
Originally Posted by slubby

That is absolutely NOT TRUE.