Best lineup

Which club has the best lineup on a Sat night?
  • unagi
  • 08-11-2019, 04:31 PM
I'd say P10 North or Yellow Rose.
  • strix
  • 08-12-2019, 08:03 AM
p10 north is lacking ALOT lately. Last two times i've been there it seems many of the hottest girls have moved on or just haven't been there as much. Club has also been pretty empty which is likely the cause.

Yellow Rose is probably the hottest selection right now.
P10n day shift M-F
  • unagi
  • 08-12-2019, 01:52 PM
Strix, I haven't been up there lately. I've heard they have raised the prices and aren't as crowded.
They are completely fucking it up and trying to be like Palazio. Driving away lots of their regulars, and also their best looking talent. The girls that are sticking around are trying to upsell you on booths. If you can put up with the BS, you may be able to talk her into OTC.
That's way too much bullshit that a paying customer shouldn't have to put up with ..... I don't make it up to Austin all that often, but when I do, and if it's a saturday night, I like XTC ..... I get in fairly early because like some have said, after around midnight - 1 am, it gets ridiculously crowded, maybe standing room only, but there's always a lot of dancers there .....
  • strix
  • 08-14-2019, 06:32 AM
Strix, I haven't been up there lately. I've heard they have raised the prices and aren't as crowded. Originally Posted by unagi

What muckman said is 100% accurate. We left at 1am on saturday night and there was hardly anyone there. Was super dead until probably 1130 when a few people came in. Hardly any girls and there hasn't been a single regular girl there beyond 2 or 3 for the last 2 times i was there. Even the pair of cubans that used to work there is now gone. Place is a graveyard.

The ONLY reason we go back there is that we have a good relationship with a few waitresses and managers which gets a bit of special treatment. That and I haven't found a new place to go yet as I don't like YR due to the lame private booth situation.
Palazio’s lineup was impressive in my opinion. However, some of the better looking dancers upsell you like a champ...several said that they only give 3 dances for $ or 1 for .40. “I’m not a .20 girl”. But they were very attractive, my goodness, just incredible looking women. I arrived at 10:30 for the UFC fights and closed the place down at 4. So...yes, I had a great time last night. 2 dancers gave me their phone numbers and one gorgeous blonde waitress with “gold” braces, can’t miss her...she might be hotter than all the dancers at Palazio! I’ll try my best to hook up some OTC action.
I remember when this ultra hot dancer tried to pull that 3 dances for $100 trick, so I told her I'd do it but my dick had to be in her mouth for the entire 3 dances or else I was only paying $20 a song ..... wow, getting rid of her was a lot easier than i thought it would be .....