Pleasures Club

Headed to ATX in about a week and was wondering about Pleasures Club. Says it is a private room strip club. Im no stranger to strip clubs and frequently get a VIP room where activities vary depending on the club and dancer. Any info on Pleasures Club and what is "permitted" and not? I would most likely be going solo.
Worth a visit or should I look elsewhere? Thanks in advance for any details.
Headed to ATX in about a week and was wondering about Pleasures Club. Says it is a private room strip club. Im no stranger to strip clubs and frequently get a VIP room where activities vary depending on the club and dancer. Any info on Pleasures Club and what is "permitted" and not? I would most likely be going solo.
Worth a visit or should I look elsewhere? Thanks in advance for any details. Originally Posted by Michael580
This is not a strip club. It is what we refer to around here as a "jack shack" - meaning the only touching will be you touching yourself. The set up is, you go in, pay a hefty door fee and choose or get assigned a girl who takes you to a room. They will disrobe, but chances of them getting close to you or touching you are very small. Won't say it never happens but it is unlikely.

Generally the girls are not that good looking and they are trying to extract maximum amounts of money from you for the minimum amount of effort on their part - so in some ways it is like a strip club :-). The big difference is there may be no selection of girls and no guarantees on looks. In a real strip club you get to choose who you spend money on. Most people go to these types of places once and swear to never go again.