I知 Defecting. Trump Absolutely Blew It.

Considering what happened at the Capital, and watching those morons ransacking my Capital Building, it would not bother me one bit if Trump was brought up on criminal charges for inciting those idiots.
This does not mean for one second that I will support that senile old bastard that America just elected. He is the poster child for what is wrong with this Country. A career political hack.
I have no idea who I will support in the years to come. Heck, at my age, I might not even see another election.
I deplore the Democrats for their conduct over the past four years. Peloci,Nadler, Schiff, Schumer, the entire bunch are lying pieces of shit can go straight to hell. I deplore President Trump for being such an asshole after being out played during the election. How you act in defeat is just as important as how you act in victory.
He failed.
This Country has a lot of problems. I知 not even sure I give a shit anymore.
Get ready to get 10 "likes". Congratulations but not one from me of course.
It's never to late to get smarter. I don't like politicians either. I just go with the lesser of two evils imo. After what the corrupt liar in chief and McDonald did the last 4 years my choice is very easy.

America has been really stupid the last 4 years
You don’t have to be a Democrat to give a shit about America.
Considering what happened at the Capital, and watching those morons ransacking my Capital Building, it would not bother me one bit if Trump was brought up on criminal charges for inciting those idiots.
This does not mean for one second that I will support that senile old bastard that America just elected. He is the poster child for what is wrong with this Country. A career political hack.
I have no idea who I will support in the years to come. Heck, at my age, I might not even see another election.
I deplore the Democrats for their conduct over the past four years. Peloci,Nadler, Schiff, Schumer, the entire bunch are lying pieces of shit can go straight to hell. I deplore President Trump for being such an asshole after being out played during the election. How you act in defeat is just as important as how you act in victory.
He failed.
This Country has a lot of problems. I知 not even sure I give a shit anymore. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Mabye defect to Russia, that is where Trump will be. He likes hooker pee I hear.
Space your paragraphs.

Weird weather around the world. Spain is getting unprecedented amounts of snow. Nowhere to run thanks to Republicans.

I don't like him either. But he's not dangerous.

Mabye defect to Russia, that is where Trump will be. He likes hooker pee I hear. Originally Posted by royamcr
This kind of remark is representative of the kind of crap President Trump had to put up with for over 4 years.
He was weak. And couldn't just brush it off. So trolls like me pushed him to the brink of a second impeachment. What a weak-ass president he was.

[Duplicate. Drunk posting. Seattle loses.
This is all part of the plan. Wait for the next Q drop. H I M just won.
He failed.
This Country has a lot of problems. I知 not even sure I give a shit anymore. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Since we are roughly the same age, I sincerely hope both of us are around for many years.

So you don't buy into the claims that Antifa or some other left-wing group was involved in leading the assault on the Capitol building?
nobody with half a brain buys that shit.

It's like believing that trumpy is not the biggest loser in history
Since we are roughly the same age, I sincerely hope both of us are around for many years.

So you don't buy into the claims that Antifa or some other left-wing group was involved in leading the assault on the Capitol building? Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX

Antifa lead the assault? Haven't heard that one yet.....sounds pretty far fetched considering the profiles of the people arrested so far...and that Q nutjob chick who got what she deserved.
He failed.
1. Trump did not inside those riots it antifa infiltration. Come on man there had bulletproof vest and hammers.

2.If you capital who gives a shit I own by government last I check not some dude name mole.

3. Can't say biden any good he both are dumb asses, when I work for the salvation army, there allies said leave away from the appearance of evil. Nother don't even want to trial.

4. Look into the what libertarian party. Only thing don't like is name to hard to learn to spell.

5. Yes this new country has a lot of problems and I really don't give a s***. I have even more problems than the country.
Get ready to get 10 "likes". Congratulations but not one from me of course. Originally Posted by Redhot1960
Dude dude maybe you can like my post dude dude